FML !

Kayla's POV

Yeah I Didn't Tell Anybody Not Even My Bestfriend That My DEAD Beat Babydaddy Been Harassing Me Non Stop Right After I Had That Little Break Down At Ally's Grandma's House . Really Didn't Think It Was A Big Deal.. Untill He Showed Up At My Front Door. DF THIS NIGGA THINK THIS IS. LEFT MY ASS WHEN I WAS DOWN & OUT WITH ANNA THAN JUST GONNA POP UP . THIS AINT NO DAMN POP UP GAME MF. IDK WHERE HE CAME FROM BUT HE CAN TURN DF AROUND & GO RIGHT BACK THERE . CAUSE I DONT NEED HIS HELP PITTY OR ANY FUCKING THING ME & MY FUCKING BABY GOOD OVER THIS BITCH ON THE REAL. HE DEAD TO ME ON GOD !

" Moe "

" Tf You Want Now? & My Names Kayla Nigga "

" Why Tf You Cursing At Me Bitch. You Was Once Mine Just Remember. "

" Yours? Tuh. I Ain't Yours Nomo & Never Ever Will Be Yours Now Be Gone With Your Broke Down Ass "

" Look Bitch I Ain't Come Here To Argue With Your Ass "

" Than Why Tf You Come Here In The First Place Devin "

" Df You Mean. I Came To See My Daughter Acting dumb  & Shit "

I Know This Nigga Didn't Say He Wanted To See His Daughter. Now He Wants To See Her Nah. HELL NOO FUCK NOO ! Hold Up Let Me Close This Door Before Some Shit Get Ugly.

" first Of All . It's Been Two Years & Now You Wanna See Her. Nah Bruh You Left me To Fucking Fed For My Self & I'll Be Damned If I Let You Damage My Daughter With Your Damn No Good Lying Ass Poping Up Ass . "

" You Bitch ! " He Said Than ....

--
August's POV

I Pulled Up To Kayla's Side Of The Street But I Didn't See Ally' Yet So I Waited  But Than I Saw Kayla & Some Wack Ass Nigga Punch Her Straight In The Mouth. I Be Damned If I Let Someone Hit My Future Wife  HELL NAWWL .

" DONT YOU EVER LAY A DAMN FINGER ON KAYLA OR COME NEAR HER . OR IMA PAY YO LIL WACK ASS A VISIT NIGGA NOW GTFO " I Was So Mad I Wanted To fucking Keep Hitting His Bitch Ass Cause He Was Just Looking At Me Like His Ass don't Speak No Damn English.

" You Lucky Hoe . If This Nigga Wasn't Here To Fucking Save Yo Bum Ass Would Be Dead But Don't worry I"ll Be Back"
He Said Holding His Mouth. This Nigga Testing Me Bruh I Couldn't Help But Jump On This Nigga & Connect My Fist To His Face Hit After hit  which I Thought Lasted For 10 mins Untill I Felt A lot Of Hands Pull Me Off Of This Bitch Ass Nigga. If They Didn't He Probably Be dead The Way I Was Hitting His Bitch Ass. But Idgaf He Ain't Got No Right Putting His Hands On My lady Let Alone No Women Smh Dumb Ass Nigga. & I want His Bitch Ass To Come Back . We Can Finish With That Round 2 .

" August ! August! "Ally Kept Calling My Name. But I Was To Mad. Than Kayla Grabbed My Face Calling My Name . I Than Calmed Down & saw I Was In Her Kitchen Sitting In A Chair.

" You Alright Kayla. He Didn't Hurt You To Bad Did He. " I Saw Her Face & It Hurt Me. I Picked Her Up & Put Her On The Counter . Grabbed A Towel Wet It & Started Cleaning Up The Dry Blood Off Her Face .

" Aug I'm Fine. August Your Crying "

she Looked At Me With Sadness In Her Big Brown Eyes. They Always Seems To Make Me Weak Her Alone Made Me Weak . No Wonder I Had No Clue I Was Crying Untill She Brought It To My Attention. But I Didn't Care. All I Cared About Was Her Well Being.

" I'm Fine Kayla. Just Let Me Clean You Up Please. "

" Mama Mama Hurt " I Looked Over To Be The Cutest Little Babygirl Ever. I Knew She Had To Be Kayla's She Dead Looked Like Her. Is That What She's Been Hiding.

" Aww What's Her Name? "

" Anna "

" Come Here Anna Mama's In Here & She's Alright " She Came Right To Me So I Picked Her Up & Took Her Straight To Her Mommy.

" Why Ain't You Tell Me About This Little Cutie Pie "

" it's Harder Than It Seems "

" I Understand I Got 3 Beautiful Nieces Of My Own I Raise & It's Not The Very First Thing You Can Tell Ppl Without Them Looking at You With Judgement In Their Eyes. But She's Beautiful Just Like You. You Can Tell She's Yours "

" How? "

" Her Eyes. Big As The Sky But As Beautiful As The Midnight Sea. "

" Thank You. She Never goes To Anybody Though. She Must Like You"

" That's Good Than. Ain't It Miss Anna"
All She Did Was Smile Big & Shake Her Head .  I Gave Anna To Ally & Stepped Outside With Kayla To Talk .

" So Who Was That Guy? "

" Anna's Dad "

" Let Me Guess ... He Left Y'all & Now He Wants To See His Daughter . "

" Yep . Bout Sums  It Up "

" Well He Didn't Have To Lay His Hands On You Like That. He's Lucky He's Alive Right Now Actually. "

" Thank You "

" For What ? "

" For Beating His Ass "

" Oh . Np Couldn't Let Homeboy Put His Hands On My Future Wife Like That . Done Lost His Marbles "

" Future Wife Huh " She Said Blushing & Giggling .

" Yep I think I Didn't Stutter Miss Phillips "

" Smartass "

" Look ... " I Said Grabbing Her Hand Softly . " You Could Of Told Me About Little Anna. Im Not Going To Hurt You Kayla. I Understand You Have A Right To Protect You & Anna. But Babygirl I'm Just Here To Help & Maybe Steal That Little Pretty Heart Of Yours . If You Let Me . I See & Feel All The Pain Right Thru Your Eyes. Your Drained Let Me Help Please. "

" Well How About This. Since I Really Haven't Been A Friend To You At All. We'll Start There & Whatever Builds Its Way Up From There "

" So A Maybe ? " I Said Smiling Big  .

" Yes A Maybe " She Said Giggling. I Love Hearing Them Pretty Laughs Of Hers. It's Nice .

" Alright Better Than Nothing "

" Ima Give You A Hug Looked Like You Needed One When You Was Crying " She Said Laughing & Giving Me The Best Little Hug Ever . & Oh Now She Trying To Be Funny .

" Ha Ha Very Funny . I Couldn't Help It Women Are My Weakness. Even Small Ones With Cute Babies "

" She Is Super Cute Ain't See " She Said Laughing

" Yeah She Is. She's Beautiful  Just Like You "

" Well Thank You "

" No Problem "

After We Talked For A Little . I Convinced Her To Let Me Stay & Make Sure  That Crazy Wack Job Of A Nigga Don't Come Back . It Was Nice Spending Some Time With Her Though . She's Actually A Very Kind Hearted Person . & Anna A Course She's So Much Like Kayla. I Know Ima Get Attached Easily . But Tbh idec .