6

A few weeks later

I've now lived with Zayn and Louis for a month. I'm really thankful that we get along as well as we do because otherwise living here wouldn't be very pleasant.

You know, at first I was so afraid, because I was sure they'd hate me. Now that thought sounds absolutely ridiculous. 

They take such good care of me. Sometimes they do treat me a little bit like a child, but although I wouldn't admit it out loud, I love it when they do.

I've always loved having someone take care of me, someone to depend on. I know it can be unhealthy at times and according to our society, I should be independent because I'm a guy, but I can't help it. 

I'm aware that other boys my age basically only think of one thing: girls. I have never been like that though. Sure, girls are pretty and usually nice, but I can't see myself being with one. Ever.

That's actually how I figured out I was gay. I was 14 when I realized. At first I was so afraid, I thought everyone was gonna hate me and bully me because that's what always happens in movies.

I still remember the day I told my mummy like it was yesterday. I remember being absolutely terrified.

*flashback*

'You are very gay!' said the 'Am I gay?' quiz I just took.

Oh no. What am I supposed to do now? How am I supposed to tell anyone? Is my mummy gonna hate me now? And what about my friends?

Before I even realized, tears were flowing down my face and loud sobs leaving my mouth.

A few minutes later mummy ran into my room. Once she saw me, she quickly came over to my bed and sat down next to me. She pulled me into her arms and started rubbing my back.

"Oh, my baby, what happened?" she asked me in a very gentle tone.

"I-i need to tell you something," I sobbed.

"You can tell me anything baby, always."

"I think I like boys," I told her, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You do? That's absolutely fine, baby, there's nothing wrong with being different. Is that why you're crying?" she asked me. I nodded as an answer.

"My sweet boy, you have nothing to cry about. It's really not a big deal. And I'll always love you, no matter what," she promised.

"Really?" I looked up at her with my teary eyes.

"Of course. my little prince. You're my world and nothing is ever going to change that."

*flashback over*

Telling Niall was completely different. He started laughing and told me that he already knew and that he was also not straight. He's pansexual to be exact.

All our other friends were completely supportive as well.

○●○●○

I was just paying in bed and watching TV when Zayn suddenly came into my room.

"Put on some close you wouldn't mind getting dirty and then come downstairs," he told me and left the room before I could ask any questions.

I was highly confused but did what he ordered anyway. I put on some sweats and a random hoodie.

Zayn was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. He took my hand and started leading me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I finally had the chonce to ask.