9

"Good morning, class! I'm going to explain your next project so listen up everyone," our photography teacher started the lesson.

"You have to do a photoshoot in three different settings. One has to be in nature. It can be a forest or a beach or anything really. The second has to be inside a house and the third one in a public place. It can be a street or a store or a restaurant and etc. It doesn't really matter as long as it's public," he explained.

Okay, that doesn't sound too hard I guess.

Before the teacher could continue, a boy in the class raised his hand. The teacher motioned for him to talk.

"Who do we have to take the pictures of? And how many in each location?" he asked.

"I was just about to get to that. The model can be anyone, just not yourself. And it has to be a person. You can work in pairs if you wish. And one photo in each location so three in total. Like always, you're going to have to edit them as well. You have until our lesson next week to do it. Any more questions?"

I wanted to ask a question but I was too nervous. Just as he was about to go on with the lesson I gathered up my courage and raised my hand.

"Yes, Harry?"

"Can we have help on this project?" I asked. I figured it would be a great opportunity for Liam to teach me. I didn't want to just ask his help without asking the teacher first though because it would have felt like cheating.

"You mean by a professional? As long as they just teach you and don't take the pictures for you then sure. It would be a great learning experience for you so if anyone happens to know a professional then go ahead and ask them. You made me curious now Harry, who is the photographer you know? Would I know them?" the teacher asked me.

"You probably would," I started. I was positive every person in the class knows him. Liam is one of the most well-paid and -known photographer. He's so good he almost only works with celebrities.

"His name is Liam Payne," I finished.

I'm pretty sure I heard someone gasp. It made me want to laugh but I was able to contain myself.

"Oh wow! That's impressive. I'm already looking forward to see your results. But how in the world do you know him?"

"Oh he's a friend of my um...neighbors," I answered hesitantly. I guess Louis and Zayn really are just my neighbors and nothing else.

But it feels like they're so much more. I've never felt such a strong connection to anyone in such a short time span before. It's like we just clicked from the very beginning, like they're the only people in the world who truly understand me.

But I'm pretty sure it's just me and they think I'm just some annoying kid who they can't wait to get rid of already.

"You may make plans for the rest of the lesson."

"So I'm assuming you're doing this alone?" Luke, who was sitting next to me, asked.

"Yes, I am. I'm so sorry," I apologized since we usually do our projects together.

"It's alright, baby. I get it. But who's gonna be your model?"

"Oh um Louis actually," I answered.

"Oh wow. So you're gonna be with an A class model and photographer. You're definitely getting an A+. Damn baby, I'm so jealous of you," he said jokingly.

"I guess I really am lucky."

○●○●○

"Lou, do you have any time this week?" I asked Louis that night while we were cuddling on the living room couch. Zayn was working on a painting in his art room, we were waiting for him to be done so we could order some food and have dinner together.