10

Louis' POV

As soon as we got home Harry grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the living room.

"Can you lay down on the couch please?" Harry asked me. I did so immediately. I'd do everything this boy asks me to without any questions.

He got on the table and started taking pictures of me. I was a bit worried that he'd fall since I know how clumsy that boy is.

And at one point what I was afraid of actually happened, he slipped and thankfully fell on top of me. Thank God he didn't hit his head or anything.

I let out a groan once he landed on top of me. Not because he's heavy or anything but just because it caught me by surprise.

"Sorry," Hazza apologized with an embarrassed expression.

"It's alright, darling," I said to him. Really, it was more than okay. He was so close. Our faces were only inches apart and I rested my hand on his pretty little waist.

I looked into those breathtaking forest green eyes of his. I looked for any sign of discomfort but when I didn't find any I started leaning in. A moment later our lips met and I felt instant fireworks. His lips were so damn soft and felt great against mine.

I then realized that Harry wasn't reacting. God damnit, he doesn't like it. Just as I started pulling away he started kissing me back.

I put one of my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He let out a moan and God did it do things to me.

"What the fuck is hoping on?!" we were interrupted by an angry voice. We pulled apart quickly and looked at the person.

"What in the bloody hell was that?" a furious Liam asked.

"Chill man, it was nothing," I tried to calm him down. He doesn't get what's going on.

"No, it was not nothing! Louis, you're fucking married!"

Like I don't know that. He should keep his mouth shut if he doesn't know anything.

"I'm so sorry," I heard Harry say quietly before he quickly got off me, grabbed his camera and ran out of the room.

Fucking hell. I was actually making some process and Liam just fucking ruined everything. That fucking bitch.

"Harry!" I called after him. I started running after him but Liam grabbed my arm, efficiently stopping me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked him through gritted teeth.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? We need to talk about this. Right now."

"No we fucking don't." I ripped my arm away from him but he just grabbed it again.

"You cheated on Zayn! How could you? He loves you so much. I don't even wanna know how upset he'll be. I know I was joking about you liking Harry the other day, but seriously?"

"Just calm the fuck down for God's sake. I did not cheat on Zayn! And he won't be upset."

I then thought back to our conversation about Harry.

"Okay maybe he will be a bit upset but not for the reason you think," I added.

"Won't be upset? You're insane. I'll go talk to him," he said and stormed out of the room, most likely to go find Zayn.

I'll deal with that later. Right now I really need to talk to Harry.

I went up the stairs as quickly as I could and knocked on his door.