17

"Are you absolutely one hundred percent sure you're ready to go back to school? I can drive right back home and we can spend the day cuddling," Louis asked me completely seriously in the school's parking lot.

It was the end of the first lesson. I was forced to miss it since Louis had to go buy me crutches and the store opened at 8.30.

"Yes, I'm sure. I have a physics test today and there's no way I'm going to miss it. The teacher is scary." I shuddered at the memories of the mean old man.

"Alright, Darling. Call me if anything happens or you just want to come home, yeah?"

"I will. But don't worry, I'm gonna be just fine. I have both Niall and Dom and you know they won't let me out of their sight."

"I know. I just can't help but be worried about my baby."

His concern made me smile. "I love you, Lou," I told him with rosy cheeks.

"I love you too, Haz. Have a great day. And remember, I'm just a call away."

"Yeah, okay. Have a great day as well! Give Zaynie a big hug for me."

I opened the car door and slowly got out. It was pretty awkward with the cast on.

My friends that I mentioned earlier were already waiting near by. When they saw me get out they both speed walked to where I was standing.

Louis rolled down the passenger side window and leaned over in his seat to speak with my mates. "Take care of him for me."

Both Niall and Dom nodded in an almost panicked- or rather desperate- way, reminding me of the Spiderman bobble head I have standing and collecting dust on my desk at home.

Speaking of home, I don't even know what that is anymore. I used to consider my mum's house my home, but now? Not really. How can the house of someone who doesn't accept a huge part of my life be called home? It simply can't in my opinion, it doesn't feel right. So is the Tomlinson household my home? Yes and no. I've realized home isn't a place. It's wherever the loves of my life are. It hides within the two men just as my heart and soul do.

"Harry? Did you hear me?" I'm pulled out of my little daydream.

"Sorry, Ni. What did you say again?"

"I said we should go in. The bell's going to ring soon."

"Right, of course."

Dom took my bag although I insisted I could carry it myself.

"Are you feeling better today?" my best friend asked me. Right, the whole fiasco with my mum happened yesterday.

"I am, yeah," I answered. I wasn't sure whether that was the truth or not. It was still like a bleeding wound, not quite ready to start the healing process.

When we finally entered the building, the bell already rang. Guess we're all gonna be pretty late. I hope I don't get the others into trouble because of me. Turns out I'm extremely slow at jumping with the crutches. I was trying to be careful, especially since there's still snow and ice on the ground which I swear are out to get me and make me fall and actually break something.

Once inside, I realized Niall and Dom started both walking to the right hallway. I was confused, my locker is in the left one and they definitely know it.

"Um guys? Where are you going? My locker is the other way," I asked softly. I was trying not to make it sound like I was blaming them or something.

"Yeah um about that, how about you put your stuff in mine instead today?" Niall suggested.