Chapter 33-Love's Gentle Caress

Than and Achara sat by the shore, the tranquil sounds of waves embracing their conversation.

Glancing at her, Than inquired, "What's on your mind?"

Achara, her gaze lost in the horizon, pondered for a moment. "When my brother and P.Nil reunite, we'll finally return home. Once there, the first thing I want to savor is my mother's Tom Yum Goong, the perfect blend of spice and flavor, and her exquisite Som Tam, the Spicy Green Papaya Salad."

 Than, gazing at Achara, "Then..!" he inquired, a subtle roll of his eyes.

Achara, her eyelashes lowered, responded, "Um, Thann, what about you?"

As Than contemplated his reply, Kim's insistent calls interrupted the moment. Attempting to evade, Than feigned a network issue, bringing a wry smile to Achara's face. However, Kim persisted, compelling Than to disconnect the call abruptly.

Achara, slightly annoyed, prepared to leave, but Than halted her with a gentle grip on her hand. Without hesitation, he tossed his phone into the ocean. Achara, startled, exclaimed, "Ahhh, Than, you threw your phone!"

"I can't let anyone meddle with us, not even my phone," Than asserted.

As  the minutes passed, the sky transformed, transitioning from   orange-yellow to flamboyant pink

As the minutes passed, the sky transformed, transitioning from orange-yellow to flamboyant pink. The sun, a golden disc, touched the ocean's surface, racing to vanish behind the horizon.

Kneeling in the sand, Than held Achara's hand gently and asked, "Would you like to be the mother of my would-be child?"

Achara, astounded, questioned, "What?"

With a trembling voice, Than confessed, "I love you..."

Their hearts echoed loudly, and with a myriad of lights in her eyes, Achara joyfully replied, "Yes." Than pulled her close, and amid the million last rays of the sun and the melody of the ocean, they shared a tender kiss.

Lava, seething with anger, discovered that Nil and Kao were  together in a hotel, recalling Nil's earlier challenge that  she could never succeed in separating them

Lava, seething with anger, discovered that Nil and Kao were together in a hotel, recalling Nil's earlier challenge that she could never succeed in separating them. In a hoarse and furious tone, she muttered to herself,