|Florida|

Smut warning...(I got carried away)

"George?"

          "George?"

George's eyes shot open.  He lifted his head.

"Oh sorry, I was trying to wake you up."

"Is something wrong?" George mumbled.

"Well we've landed."

George smiled.

"Oh thank you." He said before standing up and stretching.  He grabbed his bag and waved the kid goodbye.

"Don't tell anyone about anything ok."

"I will take everything to my grave."

George nodded with a smile. 

Wot the actual fuck. I really just trusted a kid to keep stuff a secret.

He shook his head as he came up to luggage check (is that what it's called? I've never been to an airport in my life nor have I been on a plane.)

Dreamy poo💕😚

I landed :)

He texted before grabbing his bag(s) and hurried to find a seat. 

Dreamy poo💕😚

Almost there<3

Oh and be careful, I kinda was seated next to a fan on the plane and they are around here so don't let them see you.

Hood is on and mask is out ;)

George chuckled.  He placed his phone in his lap as he scanned around him.  He saw the kid boarding another plane with two older people.  He waved at them before they disappeared. 

-few minutes later-

George had been staring at his phone for the past 10 minutes.  He was painfully waiting for a call, text, something. He lifted his head as he felt a tap on his shoulder.  He turned his head.

"Hey bub." 

George smiled as he jumped out his seat and into the mans arms.  The hug lasted a few moments before they pulled away. 

"Nicks waiting in the car." Clay said with a smile that you see even with a mask covering his mouth.  They walked hand and hand to the car.  Nick leaning against the back door.  He lifted his head with a smile. 

"Already feel like a third wheel."

"Oh hush."  George said opening his arms out signaling a hug.  Nick chuckled stepping forward and embracing the hug. 

"Alright let's get home I'm starving."  Nick said pulling away from the hug and opening the back car door.  Clay chuckled as he made his way to the driver seat. 

-during the car ride-

"When is the U haul truck getting here?"

"Uhh they said in two weeks but I've got a feeling it will be longer."  George said fiddling with the strings of "his" hoodie.