|Goodbyes|

George sighed as he had everything finally packed. He thought it would be nice to have his parents drive him instead so an Uber wouldn't have to deal with everything. He texted his mom that he was coming over before he had to leave.

-6:00 pm-

George knocked on his parents door. It opened not too long after.

"Hey mum!"

"George come in." She said moving out the way. George walking in with his bag.

"Are you staying the night?"

"Well I was hoping you or dad could take me to the airport tomorrow?"

"Oh sure hun."

"Thanks mum."

"Anything."

"I'll just sleep on the couch tonight."

"Your room is still down the hall." She said pointing down the longish hallway.

"You guys never changed it?"

"We kept it open for any guests or you know if you ever came back."

"You guys are just too much." He said shaking his head as he walked down the hall to his old room. His eyes widened as he opened the door.

"It's just how I remembered." He said walking in.

"Yeah?" His mom spoke walking in behind him.

"The walls are a bit different and the bed is new. Also no desk and monitor and you know."

"Yeah."

"Damn."

"Weird isn't it."

"Sure is."

"That's where Cat would lay!" He said pointing to a weird spot in the corner by the blinds.

"Yep. And he always got tangled in your cords."

"He was a crazy little thing."

"Well I'll let you get settled in. If you need any help call for me."

"Got it." He said nodding as she walked out cracking the door.

He immediately threw his bag down and jumped onto the bed. The memories swarmed his head. When him and Dream would play all day. Him getting yelled at after streams for yelling. He got a good laugh out of those times. Or when he fell out of his chair. God he missed those days. He remembered being 17 and sitting in that exact spot screaming, whispering cuss words so his parents didn't hear him. He was a wild child.

"George foods ready if you're hungry!"

"Thanks mum." He shouted back. He felt too comfortable to really get up and eat. He just laid there. That's when his mind began thinking. He got an excited feeling in his gut. Tomorrow was the day. He's leave. Though his plane didn't leave til 12:00 pm but it was still pretty early. His phone began to buzz.

Dreamy poo💕😚
Did you get the U haul to ship your things? (Idk if they have U hauls in London bare with me!)

He sighed.

Dreamy poo💕😚

Yes! They just took everything off.

Just checking<3

He loved when Clay was so protective like on him. He felt taken which he was, by the one and only Clay aka Dreamwastaken. He somewhat cringed at the was taken part of that name. He'd like to think of it as DreamIsTaken. He smiled at his thought.

"George? You coming to eat?"

"Oh I'm not very hungry. I think I'll just sleep."

"Typical you."

"Thanks-mum."

His mum shut the door. He got off the bed and closes the curtains. He flopped back onto the bed and closed his eyes. Knowing soon he'd be with the love of his life...

Sorry these last three chapters were pretty short. The next one will hopefully be longer. :)