|Planning|

"Ok does the 19th sound good?" 

George wobbled his way to clays chair leaning over it right next to clays ear.

"Hmmm, did you see about the dates that they are open?" He said turning his head to look at clays ear.  Clay turned his head.  They stared at each other before Clay turned back and began moving his mouse and clicking things. 

"I scheduled around the middle of June-"

George leaned over and coughed before bringing his head back next to clays ear.  Clay rolled his eyes.

"Did you talk to Nick to see if he was free around then?"

"He said he had nothing planned but things could change and Karl or Quackity or even Punz could plan something.  (I don't ship Punz and Sapnap, I ship Karl and Sapnap, aka Karlnap but that's just my opinion everyone has their own😊)

"That's true, I mean I know I'm free and I don't plan on doing any streams with Quackity."

"We should ask everyone though to make sure."

"I'll check with Karl though I doubt he'll have anything other then a stream on his Karlnetwork account." George said as he leaned back and began typing on his phone.

"Quackity doesn't stream that often I know." Clay said.

"Punz?" George said looking up. Clay spun around to face George. He bit his nails.

"I'll have Nick check if not I'll DM him myself." Clay said turning back around.

"Ok I just texted Karl, I'll wait until he responds." George said throwing his phone on the bed. He stood behind clays chair and draped his arms on his shoulders close to around his neck.

"Corpse...uhh ta ta ta." Clay said as he scanned his screen.

"Corpse...he knows about the face reveal?"

"Yeah he does, but I didn't tell him the date." Clay said picking up his phone.

"Wait so we're settled on the 19th?" George said watching him swipe to Corpses contact.

"Do you have plans?"

"No, but I just want to make sure that's when you want to do the meet and greet."

"Well I have to contact them about the date but I think they can squeeze a meet and greet in if not I guess we will have to wait."

"I-" As George was about to speak his phone started ringing. Both Clay and George turned to the bed. George leaned back and grabbed his phone. He read the name.

"It's my dad." George said with a smile. He quickly answered and walked to the other side of the room.

"Hey dad." He said turning around and leaning again the window seal. Clay staring at him.

"How's it going."

"It's going good. We already went down to the beach earlier today."

"Any sex?" His dad whispered.

"Dad!" George said pinching his nose. Clay smiled as he turned around.

"I'm just wondering."

"Yes dad now-"

"I KNEW IT!" He shouted causing George to pull his phone away from his ear. Clays head shot up.

"Ok ok you were right but still he didn't say when." His mom spoke.

"Did you bet on me and Clay having sex!?"

Clay put his hand in a fist and brought it up to his mouth.