|short|

This is short but yeah :)

"Sapnap, I dare you to run full speed down this hill." George said nudging the boy. Sapnap chuckled and shook his head. "Hell nah, you do it." "No way." George giggled leaning his head on Dreams shoulder. Dream took a bite out of a strawberry as he himself let out a laugh.

"I'll fall and snap my neck! Or even break my legs!" "Oh, so because you are 21 now you are old?" Dream spat out raising a brow. "No, that's not what I meant."

"Happy birthday you nimrod." Karl called as he nudged the birthday boy, sitting down next to him. "Wheres Quackity?" Sapnap asked. "He won't be able to make it unfortunately, but he wanted me to give you your gift from him and that he said happy birthday."

"Have you drank at all? You're legally old enough to." George asked. "Dream won't let me." "I refuse to let you, you are still 19 in my head." "We all grow up Dream just get over it." Karl giggled. "I mean look at you, you are 22!" Sapnap laughed. "Fuck, George is 25. He'll be 26 in just a couple months!" Sapnap said before getting another nudge from Karl before they both laughed. "Ehhhh, don't remind me.." George let out, snuggling closer into dreams chest.

"Karl will be 24," Dream chuckled nodding at Karl. Karl smiled. "I'm old." "Your old!? I'm the oldest here!" George said before they all broke into a fit of laughter.

"Seriously, thank you guys, you guys have all been with me for the longest time, I love you guys." Sapnap said smiling at the three. Karl hugged Sapnap and giggled. "You're my brother Sap, I'll always be here." Dream said. "Happy birthday Sap.." they all said before joining into a group hug.

I don't have it in me to make this a long enough chapter, plus I've had a rough day and I'm absolutely exhausted:/

I love you guys!! <3333