|Dumpy|

Ignore the title- I couldn't think of anything 😭

-two weeks later-

"HEY SEXERS IM HOME!" Nick screamed as he walked into the house. Absolutely silent. He shrugged thinking maybe he had the house to himself...

Nope. He was wrong.

He could hear moans coming from upstairs.

"God DAMNIT! WHAT A WELCOME HOME! THANKS HORNY BITCHES!" He said rushing up to his room, gaging as he pasted the room filled with sounds. He threw his things on the bed and texted Karl.

Karl

Got a beautiful welcome home.

They honking?

VERY LOUDLY!

Lol! You'sleep on your own bud.

Nick threw himself on the bed with a groan, covering his ears with a pillow.

-hour later-

Clay stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"You know, it'd be great if George could at least be able to walk for vid con? Maybe even for like a week for once?"

Clay yelled turning around.

"When the fuck did you get here!?"

"Uh an hour ago? You two were fucking like crazy, thanks for the welcome home too."

"Sorry Nick-"

"Clay wot's?- NICK!?"

"Well I guess I'm a fucking ghost?"

Clay face palmed.

"Oh- he can actually walk?"

"Didn't go that har-"

"LETS NOT DISCUSS OUR SEX LIFE PLEASE?" George shouted walking past Clay.

"How many times have you two fucked while I was gone?"

Clay and George looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Uhhh..three? Maybe four?" Clay said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You fucked him every day didn't you."

Clay nodded.

"And why is it your business?" George finally spoke- being a little upset. Nick leaned back against the couch.

"I'm sorry- I can smell sex throughout this damn house."

"Well don't comment?" George snapped back.

"Hey hey, stop acting like 5 year olds." Clay said.

"Maybe tell this noisy ass to stay out of our relationship?" George said before shoving Clay out the way and stomping up the stairs.

"That time of the month?"

"Shut up." Clay said before they both started chuckling.

"I'll go talk to him." Clay said before rushing up the stairs.

"Tell I said sorry!"

"Mhm!"

George laid on the bed scrolling through his phone while he aggressively ate a piece of bread.

"Hey babe?" Clay spoke softly as he entered the room, shutting the door behind him. George huffed rolling his eyes.

"Hey, don't be mad please?" Clay crawled between the mans legs and rested his chin on his chest. He gently rubbed circles on his thighs.

"Hey."

George looked at Clay and rolled his eyes aggressively before looking back at his phone.

"What did I say." Clay slightly raised his voice. George shivered as he let out a shaky sigh.

"Don't give me attitude. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." George spoke in a aggressive tone. Clay squeezed his thigh.

"Stop being a brat and tell me why you snapped like that."

George smiled.

"Put the smile away and talk to me."

"Or wot?" George said looking at Clay with a smirk as he placed his phone down.

"I won't do anything because that's what you want."

George's smile immediately faded. He groaned sitting up.

"George we've had sex almost everyday. We need a break, at least I need one. You're killing me bub." George crawled into clays lap and rested on his chest.

"I'm just not in a good mood." George mumbled.

"I can see that."

George giggled.

I'm ending this chapter early because I'm not in a great mood right now and it also sucks.

Anyway- GO DRINK SOME WATER