|a day without clay?|

"Go back to sleep baby it's early." Dream said quietly, kissing George on the forehead. George sat in the middle of the bed cris cross, half asleep.

"Mm- I'm already awake?"

Dream huffed with a smile. He shook his head and quickly grabbed the keys and slipped his phone into his back pocket. George could barely see Dream as it was dark and his vision was a bit blurry from just waking up. He could tell he was in a suit for sure, and for sure he looked hot, no questions.

"I love you.." George groaned rubbing his eyes before letting a yawn slip. Dream looked and and smiled.

"I love you more pumpkin. Smell you later!"

George tsk'd as he stretched before the door closed and George was already missing him. That's the problem with falling in love. Once you are always around them and so used to laying next to them or feeling their touch you start to feel empty and drained without them. You lose interest in things and you just want them by your side, guess that's love, huh?

Since George was already pretty much awake he slid out of bed almost tripping over Patches. He giggled bent down petting her.

"Good morning Patches." He said softly, stroking her. She purred and arched her back stretching. George stood up and yawned again.

"You hungry?" He asked as if he'd get a response. He stumbled through the room and into the hall. He could hear Sapnap snoring making him giggle. He walked into the kitchen yawning once again.

"Shit- wake up stupid!" He said to himself. He pulled back the curtains to the window in the kitchen being hit with a bit of light. He smiled as he watched Dream back out the driveway and drive away. George needed a distraction, why not clean the house?

He sighed before scratching his knotted hair yawning once again, hopefully for the last time. He stumbled back tot he stairs and to his room, he grabbed his phone and AirPods. As he stumbled back to the kitchen he played Dreams playlist. He slid his phone across the counter and turn on the water, getting ready to wash the dishes.

Hours later

The sun was out by now, shining through the curtains in the living room. George scurried into the living to open the blinds, which blinded him making him giggled at himself. He went on Twitter and posted that he would stream in a few hours. He pulled a AirPod out his ear as he heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. Sapnap turned the corner yawning.

"Good morning sleepy head." George giggled. Sapnap hummed as he stretched.

"Wheres your bb?"

"Inter-view?" George said sounding more like a question than a answer.

"Oh yeah! My bad..I'm a bit sleepy."

George giggled and put his AirPod back in.

"What are you doing?"

"Cleaning?"

"Why?"

"To distract myself?"

"I'm not cool enough?"

"You've been asleep."

"Fair.."

George giggled and played his playlist, sprinting down the hall and into Dreams room full of fanart and little things. He placed his phone down and started dancing. Once the song was over he was out of breath.

"Wait!" He said, grabbing his phone and pulling out his AirPods. He ran back down the hall, sliding across the floor almost falling. He looked around, he huffed as he heard the shower starting.