Safety is gone

I woke up on the couch; I turned around and looked at the clock in the living room and saw that it was already 10 in the morning. It was silent in the house, and no one was home.

I got up and walked into the porch and saw blood still on the porch; I then remembered what had happened yesterday. I went to look for my phone only to know that it was placed on the kitchen table; I opened it and saw a message from my father.

"We are at the hospital currently, I will be back in the evening. Your sister is in horrible condition."

I texted him back, saying "okay."

I didn't feel too horrible about it, which was weird, to be accurate. But it could also be the fact that I have been through much in the past week or so and that she was a horrible person. But she is my sister, whether I like it or not.

I walked to the kitchen and took fruit and went back into my room, and went back to reading the book, the book I started reading about a month ago. Then there was a tap at my window; I looked at the window and saw a red rose on the window.

When I took the rose from the window, I touched it rose, and the thorns poked my fingers. I put the rose with the few other roses; I locked my window and looked out of it into the woods and started thinking about everything that had been going on in the past weeks or so. Things had become terrible, and my life had been flipped upside down and inside out; I didn't feel much, and I felt numb, and at the same time, I was hurt.

"Yes, I have made a new friend, but if he is the same Jeff that the police officer was talking about..... No, it won't be him; it can't be"

Thoughts were racing through my head; I sighed and left my window, and sat on my bed, trying to continue reading. But no luck. My mind wasn't capable of focusing on anything right now; my mind was filled with thoughts and wishes for better days. My phone ringing yet again pierced the silence, I went to get it, and it was my dad.

Jeff's pov

I had now managed to get to the hospital where y/n's sister was; I managed to walk the distance or, more like, run. There was no chance that after what happened yesterday that she could walk away, she would tell y/n, and I don't want that to happen... No, I can't let that happen.

I put my hood up and walked to the receptionist with my head down; I really needed to find a solution to this problem.

"Hello, where is l/n placed? I'm her coworker, and I have something to tell her."

The receptionist didn't give a flying fuck and just looked through her computer to see.

"She's I'm the room 410, floor 2; her parents have just left to call their other child and to get lunch. So you will have time to talk to her."

"Thank you"

I said that was surprisingly easy. I guess that was pure luck there. I entered the elevator, where I luckily was alone, and went to floor 2. I looked down the entire time that I was in the elevator, just in case. The elevator stopped, and I walked out and searched for room 410.

I found the room and entered, she was lying asleep in the hospital bed, and I looked around for cameras. I spotted two cameras in the whole room, I found two towels and threw them on the cameras, and I now knew that it went time.

VIOLENCE AND Gore WARNING⚠⚠⚠⚠

I took my knife from my pocket and walked to her bedside, I looked at the now stitched cut on her cheek, and I took my knife from my pocket. I placed my hand over her mouth again, and she woke up; the pain must have been horrible since I was pressing on the just stitched deep cut on her face. She looked at me in pure fear.