Twenty Nine

The next morning, Harry got a text from Louis asking him to bring Liam with him to the Mental Health Centre and so he ordered Charlotte to get Liam ready, allowing Zayn to sleep in while texting Aurelie to see if she had a session this morning.

That's how Liam, Aurelie and Harry ended up walking to the centre together, Liam on Harry's side while Aurelie was at the other. 

"Are you sure there's no one else here? I swear I can hear footsteps next you." Aurelie questioned, sensing and hearing the patter of smaller footsteps shuffling next to them. Liam, who had his smaller hand in Harry's larger ones, looked up at Aurelie, wanting to say something as he knew her, he knew she came to his father's working place and that she was really nice and usually gave him candy. However, Harry had told him not to say anything until they reached his father and now, as they walked towards the familiar building of Louis' office, Harry gave the boy a stern look, reiterating his words without saying anything. Liam shrunk back, looking down at his feet as he kicked the stones on the floor, his hand still in Harry's. 

"There's no one Aurelie, just you and I." Harry replied softly, he didn't want Aurelie to know about Liam as he knew they knew each other and then that would mean Louis finding out that Aurelie was in fact the woman he was in love with and for some reason, he had a feeling Louis would do all he could to prevent their love from blossoming. He would be just like Zayn, telling him that they best thing for her would be for Harry to leave her alone but they just didn't get it, they didn't understand their love, or at least the love that Harry hoped would soon blossom between them.

They arrived at their destination, sooner than Harry would have hoped. He had wanted to ask her about Jax and Raphael, whether the latter had left to France yet or if she had reconciled with the former. Inside, he practically had to carry Liam to prevent him racing up the stairs to his father's office. They first escorted Aurelie to her appointment before walking a bit further to Louis' room.

"Daddy!" Liam exclaimed, racing into Louis' opens arms who picked him up and hugged him tightly. 

"I missed you buddy." He whispered softly and Harry's heart fluttered slightly at the scene in front of him.

"He was gone for just a night." He said, trying to get rid of the strange feeling.

"Did you have fun with Harry?" Louis asked, ignoring Harry's remark as he crouched down and fixed his boy's collar.

"I had so much fun with Zayn because Harry was gone. Zayn is so cool Dad, he has cool tattoos but not like you and Harry, boring black, his has colours like superheroes. And, we played hide and seek and we made our own comics and he read me a story to sleep and he cuddle me." Liam explained in one breath, sighing in an exaggerated manner before saying. "I think I love Zayn." 

"More than me?" Harry questioned in a shocked manner and Liam nodded seriously.

"Yes more than you but not more than Daddy because he my daddy." Harry wasn't surprised to hear that because everyone loved Zayn more than him and honestly, who could blame them? The men talked for a bit as Liam played with some toys, however as Harry headed towards the door, ready to leave, Liam spoke up causing him to freeze.

"Can I say hello to Miss Aurelie now?" Louis looked at him in confusion and Harry knew it wouldn't be long until Louis put two and two together. He quickly left the room, leaving that problem for another day. However, as he left one issue another followed because as he reached the end of the hallway, he tripped over someone's leg, a familiar pair of arms breaking his fall. 

"Harry?" Zayn questioned in confusion, Niall standing next to him with a clueless expression. 

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked instead of responding and Zayn nodded towards Niall.