Your Cousin Sandy Arrives

After today with Liam and Franny, You and Lip are back at the house with Liam and Franny waiting on Debbie to arrive back at home from work. Liam is laying down on the floor and you are holding Franny on the couch and lip is seating next to you, he looks at you holding Franny and he smiles he can't wait for your little girl to come into the world in a few months time. He leans over and kisses your forehead lighty as he gets up off the couch and steps over Liam and goes to the kitchen to get something to drink. You smile and put Franny down on the floor next to Liam and you get up and go into the kitchen to find Lip drinking some juice as he smiles at you as you walk over to him as he finishes the juice and puts the cup in the sink he wraps his hands around your belly and smiles at you, rubbing his fingertips over your belly and says "I love you and our little girl very much" as you smile at him "we love you too Lip" as his hands continued to rub circle around your belly only stopping when babygirl kicks his hand. You two have a moment when frank comes in and is looking for Liam as lip smiles and says Frank go spend time with your youngest son and granddaughter please and no leaving the house with them" as frank nods his head at lip and goes into the living-room and seats down in between Liam and Franny who crawls on franks lap and they watch tv together. You know frank isn't the best father but he does spend time with Liam and Franny when he isn't drunk or high.

You and lip seat down at the table and talk about the plan about the houses, he knows it's going to take time to get everything set up and ready to go to add on to this house, but until then he will move in with you, Elizabeth, Mandy and Mickey until Mickey's 18 birthday and he knows mickey will move in the Gallagher's house with Ian, Liam is going to move in with you three plus Mandy, since he is the youngest Gallagher and with Fiona gone and living her life with Jimmy and Jimmy Jr in some different country, lip going to be living with you after Elizabeth comes in the world, Ian and Mickey Living together, Debbie being a mom to Franny, and Carl finishing up military school, Liam is going to need this move, but lip told Liam he is going to buy the Gallagher's house and add rooms so everyone has their own from you two, Ian and Mickey, Debbie, Carl when he returns home, Liam himself Franny will have her own room and baby Elizabeth hers and even a room for Frank, and one for Mandy when she needs it because your going to let your house be rented out for money for baby Elizabeth's future. And Liam likes that Idea very much he likes when the family is all together I mean minus Fiona. But until then you and baby Elizabeth are at your house with Mandy, and Mickey sometimes Lip and Ian, but all the Gallagher's are welcome to the Milkovich's house just like you know you, Mickey and Mandy are welcome at the Gallagher's house. Debbie comes in from work and she is all happy and shit as lip and you come out of the kitchen and she smiles at you both as you giggle at her and whisper to Lip "oh god she is into someone again" as lip smiles and then goes over to liam and lets him know you two are heading back to your house if he needs anything just call lips phone and you two will be right back over" as Liam smiles and you two head out and towards your house, only to see Sandy your cousin waiting on someone to arrive home as she smiles and sees your baby bump "oh shit your really pregnant I didn't want to believe Mandy when she called the other day from rehab, saying you where pregnant with lip baby" As you giggle at your cousin "sandy what's up haven't heard from you in what 10 years" as she smiles and says "oh you didn't miss me cousin? As you shake your head "no not really but since your here and I'm guessing you need a place to stay you can crash in Mandy's room with her when she returns home Monday morning" as she nods her head and you open the door and she walks in seeing it's clean.

You don't need stress but having Sandy and Mandy together in the same house aka the same room oh hell please God help me, your need Mickey home at night, so until sandy leaves Mickey has got to be home at nights, Ian can stay over but no ifs or buts you need to stay calm, as you can't believe your cousin is back in town, your worrying how long this time she will stay around and how much trouble she can cause in that time, as lip calls you when he get off work and you let him know about your cousin sandy being here, and you need Mickey home, as he lets you know he will tell Mickey to come home when he arrives at the Gallagher's house, just stay relaxed, everything will be alright babygirl" as you know he is right and you two hang up and you go start on dinner for you, Mickey and Sandy tonight.

To be continued!