spending time with Mandy!

Request for FearlessWriting

The next morning you are up before Kevin and V and you are heading to your old house to get Mandy, You are heading into town to the library to study and Mandy is going to work on her homework for school next week, lip is at work this morning and Ian and Mickey are watching Liam, Carl and Debbie are at their after school program and Fiona is working at the dinner. You need a few hours with Mandy to relax you love Lip but he isn't giving you no space to breathe and back down after what happen yesterday with Tammi and Karan, you broke down while you where taking care of Liam, Carl and Debbie, if Carl didn't step in and watch the other two something could have happen, you got to get something for Carl for stepping up so after the library with Mandy you will stop by the store and get Carl something special for his help.

As you two make it to the library and you both do your work then head home after but on your way home you stop by the store and get Carl some firecrackers then head to the Gallagher's house with Kevin and V for dinner. As you make it to the Gallagher's house for dinner as lip is on the porch with Ian smoking a cigarette when you arrive there and Ian heads inside to check on dinner leaving you alone with lip as lip smirks at you as you walk up the porch and seats down next to him as he say "good day babygirl? As you nod your head "yep I got my studies done with Mandy at the library then we talked for a little bit then I'm here with you and the family, how was yours? As he smiles at you "long and hard the garage was packed and tomorrow will also be busy, but I'm looking forward to Friday we are going to the beach with the family remember" as you nod your head and you two go inside the house and you check if Fiona needs help.

As Fiona smiles at you when you come in and V is already there Kevin will be there soon, as V hugs you tightly then Fiona Does the Same as you three finish up dinner for everyone who is in the house tonight which includes you, lip, Liam, Carl, Debbie, Fiona, Steve, Ian, Mickey and Kevin and V. As Steve is picking Kevin up from the bar, Mickey is coming over in a little bit, he is just walking Mandy to get friends house for the night then he will be there. As lip wraps his arms around you as he comes in to grab a beer as he sees you at the over and he likes the look of you in front of the over, he even imagine you round with his baby in the near future and you two living together too but right now he is liking you helping Fiona and V with dinner for your guys families.

As he kisses you on the head then heads to back into the Living-room and seats down on the couch with Ian and Carl until you Fiona and V call you all in for dinner as Steve and Kevin come in and it's just right timing dinner is ready, Mickey walks in right behind them and everyone goes to the kitchen table and seats down and begins to eat dinner together. Frank comes in like he is important as lip shakes his head and Fiona tells Frank he needs to leave, as she grabs a beer out of the refrigerator and then leaves the house as Fiona smiles at everyone end everyone starts to eat together.

After dinner you are in the Living-room with Debbie, Liam Carl and lip when Fiona comes through with Steve behind her and she just tells him to get out as you turn around and look at them as he leaves and V and you get up and go check on her after she went upstairs to her room as you learn Steve has been lying to her about his real Id as you get mad and make a mental note to find his ass and beat it, as you both hug her and then you three head back downstairs to the Living-room and lip asks Fiona if she is alright as she nods her head and seats down next to Liam who lays his head on her lap as you All watch the tv show Carl picked this week. As a few hours go by and Kevin and V go home and lip let them know you will not be home tonight as they smile and head home leaving you with the Gallagher's as Ian and Mickey go to Mickey, Mandy and your parents house for the night as you and lip go upstairs to his room with Ian and get ready for bed as lip gives you one of his shirts for bed as he lays down on the bed N you come back in your PJs for tonight, his shirt and a pair of panties as he smirks at you and pats the bed as you crawl in and lay down next to him as he smiles and kisses your cheek before you two get comfortable in each other's arms and goes to sleep soon after.

As you both sleep well in each other's arms and during the night, he pulls you on his chest and kisses your lips lightly in his sleep as you kisses him back and then you wake up with him tighting his grip on you as you look at him and he smirks up at you he woke up too and he is looking at you with passionately as he kisses you with tougue and runs his hands down to your ass and lightly squeezes it as he rolls you over and he is in between your legs as he starts to kiss you with passionately as his hands rub up and down your body.

To be continued in a few days!!!!