alone time with Lip happens again!

Request for FearlessWriting

You two are in his bed and he has you on top of him as he kisses your lips with passion and his hands go to your hips and slowly rolls you over on your back as he is in between your legs again as he kisses your lips then your neck lightly and he removes your shirt and then slowly bites your nipples lightly as he moves his lips around your nipples and sucks on them after he bites them lightly.

As you moan out and he slides his hand in between your legs and into your shorts and starts to finger your pussy, as you moan out and he fingers fuck you until you get soaked wet down there then he slides his fingers out and then removes your shorts along with your panties and then he moves in between your legs and down so he can eat you out before you two make love again as he smirks at you as he goes down in between your legs and starts to suck on your clit as you grab ahold of his hair and moans out as he sucks on your clit wildly as you get soaked again then he pulls back and slides up you body and slides his cock out of his boxers and then in to you without warning, he promises to pull out of you before he cums. As you moan out and the next thing you know he is fucking you hard in and out, as you tight up around his cock as he hits your g-spot quick and hard as he kisses your neck lightly and bites down on your neck hard as you scream out and the next thing you know you start to cum on his cock and he smiles at you and pulls out and cums on your belly.

As he smirks at you and he rolls over and lays back down on his back and pulls you on his chest and you two relax in each other's arms, and you two fall asleep together soon after, next morning you are woke up by Liam who is in lip and Ian room as you giggle and lift Liam up on the bed with you as lip as lip opens his eyes and smirks at Liam and you, he can't believe your so good with Liam and he knows one day in the future you will be amazing with your guys kids, he knows you are his other half and can't wait for you two get married and have babies too,

Liam hug you as lip gets up and down off his bed as Liam lays his head on your shoulder and you kiss his head lightly as lip goes to the window and smokes a cigarette while you and Liam cuddle on the bed together, lip will go downstairs to the kitchen and grab Liam a cup of juice then come back up and join you both in bed for a little bit then before lunch time he will head to the garage for a few hours, leaving you alone with Liam and Carl, Debbie is with Mrs Evans she lives across the street and loves to have Debbie around it's nice to not be alone at her age, Ian and Mickey are looking for work and Mandy is still at her friends house until tomorrow morning V and Kevin are both at work, Fiona is also at work and Fiona hasn't talk to Steve since last night, frank is staying at Karen's house with her mother Sheila living the life good he has Sheila and he also had Karan before what man would not take up that change he had a daughter and mother after each other.

As you and Liam get comfortable in the bed when lip come back with Liam's juice and joins you both on the bed for a few minutes together until he has to get ready and head to work at the garage for a few hours which he knows it will be busy but tomorrow afternoon you two are going to the beach with the family. As Liam rubs his hand over lips and he smirks at his little brother and Liam starts to go to sleep as lip smiles at you and a few minutes go by and he kisses you on the head then Liam before heading to the bathroom to get ready for work,you get up holding a sleepy Liam and go downstairs to the Living-room to see Carl is watching TV as you lay Liam down on the couch next to Carl and goes to the kitchen and get you some coffee then you come back into the Living-room and grabs Liam up and holds him against your chest, as Carl smiles at you with Liam and he knows lip was right about you two having babies down the road and you will be amazing mother.

As you giggles at Carl who is having a hard time so you help him as lip comes down and kisses you on the head then leans over and kisses Liam then looks at Carl, as lip says he will see you all tonight as he leaves and heads to the garage for work, you, Carl and Liam are going to watch some TV together then you will make lunch for Liam and Carl and maybe Debbie will be back from Mrs Evans house, as you seat back with Liam on the couch and watch the tv, as Liam sleeps for a little bit then he wakes up you get up and go make lunch for him, Carl and Debbie who is also back she is holding Liam while you cook lunch, Carl went upstairs and is in the bathroom as Debbie comes in the kitchen with Liam on her arms as you giggle at them as you make Mac and cheese with some hotdogs, as you tell Debbie to put Liam in his high chair, and call Carl down lunch is ready as she does as you ask and then Carl comes down and seats down at the table across from Debbie, as you put their plates down in front of them, and seat down in front of Liam and starts to feed him as Debbie and Carl eat too.

To be continued!!!!