It finally happens between you two!

Request for FearlessWriting

After dinner with the Gallagher's family and Steve and having some fun with Kevin and V, you are back at your house but your not alone, lip is there Kevin and V are heading out of town for a few days and wants you to stay at the Gallagher's or here with someone so tonight it's lip. As you two are in the Living-room watching TV as he has you on his chest, rubbing your back lightly. You turn over and look at him with fire in your eyes as he sees it and smiles at you before you say "it's just us tonight, how about we take the next step in our relationship? As he smiles and picks you up in his arms and Carry's you to your bedroom where he throws you on your bed before joining you as he kisses you passionately on the lips.

As you roll yourself over and straddle him as he leans up and pulls at your tank top making you remove it from you as he runs his hands up and down your back as he smirks at you and puts his mouth on your boobs sucking them light. As you moan out and he moves his hands under your ass and flips you over so your on the bottom as he pulls back and pulls your bottoms off before kisses up your chest to your neck as he sucks on it lightly. Lip is already hard and you feel it as you moan out as he smirks and pulls your panties off leaving you naked, he undresses himself and you kiss him passionately before reaching n grabbing a condom out and hands it to him as he opens it and slides it on.

As he slips the tip in your wet pussy as you moan out in pain but he doesn't stop he knows he has to get past your cherry then you will like it as he leans down and kisses you on the lips as he pushes all the way. As you moan in his mouth as he pulls back just a bit before pushing back in as you start to relax and you love his cock in your pussy. As he continues to pounce in your pussy as he feels you get tighter around his cock he knows you are going to cum soon as you moan out and run your hands up and down his back slightly digging your nails into his back as he pushes himself all the way in and hits your g-spot as your body starts to shake and you scream out as you start to cum on his cock as he pulls back just a bit and starts to cum too in the condom as he leans over and kisses your neck lightly before pulling completely out and laying down on his back catching his breath as he pulls the condom off and throws it away before pulling you on his chest and kisses your head light as you two relax and cover up in the blanket and you two go to sleep soon after In each other's arms, You both sleep very well in each other's arms and the fact you two  just had sex for the first time and it was together tomorrow morning you will be sore but it's worth it because you two took that step together and you wouldn't change anything about it, he is happy you two took that step together now your his all the way and he is yours too life is truly a blessing for you both and he can't wait for the future with you.