29.The fallen shinobi

The Kage looks at the two people that came out from the smoke

The Kage looks at the two people that came out from the smoke. Their face paled as like they saw a ghost, a very dangerous ghost. Hiruzen that witness the scene also terrified.

"H-how" Tsuchikage gasped.

All the living kage eye fix on two undead good shinobi. They all know how powerful they were. Even one of them resurrect, they don't even think that they have a chance to stood against them even with teamwork.

"Tobirama, how can we still alive" The man with red armour with a senju clan symbol on his chest plate.

"Edo tensei, Orochimaru must be the one that does this" Tobirama said.

"False accusation, it was me that did it," Kabuto said proudly in front of two dead Hokage.

"Who are you? How can you know this technique?" Tobirama looks at Kabuto with fierce.

"Oh, the powerful Kage. I was once an Orochimaru apprentice but he didn't teach me this fine technique so I sneak up to his library and learn it on my own"

"Then, I demand you to release us right now" The second Hokage demands fall to his deaf ear. Instead, he focuses his control on two puppet Hokage. The two of them trying to break free from his control but no success. In the end, they stop struggling and stand emotionlessly.

"You fool. You think you are still in charge. No, your time has ended. It's time for the new era of conquering."

"And start with my hometown. After I killed The third. I will declare myself as Hokage and begins my quest to conquer the world" he added.

Raikage had enough of this. He launched himself and punch Kabuto with his powerful fist. Unfortunately, Kabuto was fast enough to evade his attack. His fist hit the road and made it turn into rubles.

"Like you will" Raikage scoffed at Kabuto.

Kabuto jumps high to the rooftop of the building that has 3 floors. He used his handsign and command his two puppets. "The first and the second kill them"

Both formers nodded and obey his command. They rushing to 3 Kage with their sword that attaches to their back. They pulled out the sword and swing it to Raikage.

Mizukage made a combination of handseal and a massive amount of water let out from his mouth. The water suddenly formed into a dragon and hit Tobirama and Hashirama, while he used his fire jutsu by blowing a breath of ire to his opponent. causing a mist

"Did he hit them?" Tsucikage asked. He looks at where Tobirama stands before he got it with his old eyes. The mist was thick he couldn't see it.

"Something wrong, the sight supposed to be clear right now but why does the mist still thick" Mizukage states his observation.

Tsucikage mind click. He knows what happening. He lived long enough since the beginning of the world war of shinobi to see the power of the God shinobi.