Chapter 7

The sky was blue, filled with the cloud with various shape. It was shining in Konoha the scenery was beautiful, calm and peace from the Hokage Monument. The flower blooms beautifully after it had been raining for days. The people do their usual life routine. People going to work yet ninja going for a mission and guard the border to ensure citizen of Konoha safe from any threat.

At the hill we see our favourite characters watching the sky in awe and calm. The blonde, the prodigy and the genius laying the grass side by side watching the cloud in the sky instead of training.

"hey Naruto, I think you should go now because Kakashi may have a mission for you," Said Shikamaru

"Nah, he always late by giving some dumb excuses that he copied from his old teammate Obito just because he was too distracted by that orange book" Naruto crossed his arm on the back and continued relaxing.

"Naruto do you think that the third will trust us?" asked sasuke

Flashback

"Hello,Jiji" Naruto entered the Hokage office with Hinata, Kurama and Akari. He sees Shikamaru, Sasuke and Sakura are already here. He puzzled as he sees Sakura.

"Sakura why are you here," he asked. Hinata also looks at her waiting for the answer.

"I remember everything from the future Naruto" She answered, her face remains calm. He looks at her recognized that she cut her hair short and wears fingerless gloves. Her attire was similar when she become Tsunade apprentice.

'well, there is no need for her to prove herself' he thought after seeing all evident.

Hokage cough to get attention from the kids in his office. Little he knows that the kids were actually an adult who once participated in the great war.

"Naruto now tell me why all of you are inside my office and who is two children that stands beside you Naruto" Hokage watched at Naruto with massage his eyes bag.

"Jiji, you may not believe us but we came from the future," naruto said makes Hokage looks at him with disbelief, he thought that this is just a prank yet Hokage has no mood for getting prank as he still a pile of paperwork to finish.

"Naruto, I don't have time for your prank, you are a ninja so please behave like a ninja" he continues to his paperwork ignoring the genin in front of him.

"My father was the fourth, Namikaze Minato, The yellow flash and my mother named is Uzumaki Kushina also known as the red death is that enough proof" Hokage was shocked after hearing Naruto's claim yet that was a truth he hiding from Naruto. He questions himself how does he get those S rank information.

" How do you know such that information it's not possible"

"It's the truth Hokage-sama," Hinata told the Hokage without a stutter.

Hokage looks at the genin in front of him nodded simultaneously. Hokage doesn't any sense any childish behaviour yet they all serious about this matter so he decides to listen to them.

"If you are from the future, why came to my office?"

"We want to warn you about Suna's betrayal and they will invade Konoha during the final of Chunnin exam" Shikamaru said

Then, Shikamaru explained everything that happened during the invasion based on his memory.

"Is that the only thing that you want warn me" Hokage said belief in Shikamaru words

"Not only that Hokage-sama, Danzo still keeping ROOT operational in secret," Sasuke said with a stern face

'that sneaky bastard still keeps ROOT from me I see' Hokage thought and glance bck to the gennin.