chapter 8 Wave arc part 2

In the early morning, The Hyuga Mansion was peaceful from the outside can be heard the birds chirping from the mansion fills the silence of the mansion. There, the heiress is sleeping peacefully in her room dreaming about his husband and her sleeping together in their bedroom yet from reality Hinata murmured something frisky that only can be known by the grown-up.

"mmmm...naruto" 

"You're not a morning person are you" Hinata eyes immediately awake from her blissful sleep, she jumped from her futon and turned back to the unknown guy. She saw a blonde boy with a grey long-sleeves shirt and black long pants. Hinata realizes that this person is Naruto and awe of his new appearance.

"Naruto, where you get this new clothes," Hinata asked with her face a bit red

"I bought it at the clothes store last night, I know that the villagers will in charge me with a higher price if I buy these clothes yet I use henge to change my facial while others part of my body remain the same" He answered

"I must admit you look quite hot but why"

"Why? It is because of you, my dear"He teased her in a seductive tone. her face becomes red. She punches lightly to his husband

"Stop teasing me" Hinata face form a smile while enjoying her husband teased.

He teased her back and again until they had enough.

"How do you come here, today the guard schedule was so tight not even a low jounin can pass them" Hinata looks at him hoping that the guard doesn't realise his presence.

"I made a seal in your room that connected to my apartment" he put his hand on the wall and pump some chakra to it.  The seal immediately appeared on the wall, it glowed in blue and completely fade when Naruto pulled out his hand.

"Wow, with this I can go to your house secretly without sneak out from the Mansion, thank you" She kissed him. Naruto smiled warmly to Hinata and reply."Anything for my wife"

"Can Byakugan see the seal, I don't want to be questioned by the elder about the seal, it would be annoying" she muttered at the last part. She hates the elder because they still approved of using the caged bird seal on the side branch and used them as a slave.

"No, they can't it can only be seen when taped the chakra on the seal, it is immune to be seen by any dojutsu even rinnegan" He explained. Hinata looks at him with a star in her eyes, who knew that the seals can be so amazing.

knock

knock

knock

The knock startled them Hinata saw a shadow of a woman from the branch family standing opposite from the door" Hinata-sama It's time to wake up". " Hai" Hinata replied, the woman from earlier walk away from Hinata's room as she heard the replied. Naruto and Hinata let out a relief sighed.

"Well I must go prepared for the long trip with you to the land of wave" she said. The blonde wale from her futon and walks to his home through the seal that he made in her room. "then, I'll be waiting" he said before going through the seal.

Time Skip

After a while, both teams walk with Tazuna to The Land of wave through the forest. Both of their sensei walk behind them and being near Tazuna to guard against the enemy from behind.

"psst, Kurenai Did you realize something about the kids beside two of your team" Kakashi whispered to Kurenai who gives him questioning looks.

"Nothing, what's wrong with them" She reply

Kakashi looks narrowed his eyes at her and said" Did you they didn't act like when their own age and more interesting is Sakura didn't act like a fangirl yet Sasuke speak more often with her"