Chapter 12

A yo I'm back and I'm so glad to see you guys again and I'm gonna update this story again so let's get right into the chapter ________________________________

Y/N was sleeping peacefully he was having a fun dream it seemed so normal. He didn't see the auditor or sokar around when suddenly his world flipped around. The grass died and the floor became grey. The sky because black with a red hue and all natural life died around the area. He wasn't too afraid it was a familiar place but instead of the auditor or sokar showing up he saw something else. A green figure with a mask and a stop sign just standing there staring.

Y/N looked at the figure and waved the clown waved back then words appeared in his vision they were red almost like blood but Y/N's little mind COULDNT figure that out.

"HELLO THERE SMALL ONE!" The red words  read as they appeared in his vision

Y/N was very confused on why they were there but waved again at the clown smiling happily and spoke to the strange green masked person

"Hello, are you perhaps related to the auditor and sokar?" He asked with a happy and questioning tone

The green masked person nodded and more red words appeared in his vision "YES MY NAME IS TRICKY AND I WANT TO HELP YOU LIKE THEY HELP YOU!"

Y/N smiled happily at the green masked man and suddenly felt his vision blacken he was waking up and he looked at Tricky

"Ok Tricky see you later" He fully went black and woke up for real in his bed. He rubbed his eyes and yawned cutely while his mother came in and help him get dressed. She had put him in a cute Beowulf costume and picked up heading to beacon academy.

The ride was nice and Y/N played on his scroll as they walked in. It was pretty normal girls fawning over his cute costume and the boys besides Jaune, Ren and all the other good boy cast.

"Hello Mrs good witch and hello to you too little Y/N" Weiss was the first to speak up greeting them as they went to the room. She patted Y/N and gently took him from Ms. Goodwitches arms so Ms. Goodwitch could get the class set up.

"Heya Weiss and hey Y/N!" Ruby walked in happily and eating a cookie which wasn't a big surprise to them. She was already very hyper and Weiss could tell.

Ruby was followed in by Yang who waved to the three and patted Y/N'a head. Blake came in next reading a book and looked up from it smiling at Y/N. The four of them set Y/N next to Ms. Goodwitches desk and took their seats. The class started to fill up as girls and some boys waved and patted his head, he even got to have treats which he thanked him happily.

Y/N didn't pay much attention and wagged his spiked tail while eating a loli pop which many thought was cute even with his new spiked tail look. Y/N just watched his scroll happily while the class proceeded as normal.
————————————————————————

So uh yeah sorry for the whole hiatus thing but now I'm back and gonna try to continue this :)

Thank you guys for all the support and suggestions and stuff enjoy the story!