34 | Name ways on how to produce a child without carrying them for nine months

XXXIV

Requested by @Wish_I_Was_Orochimaru

Manga: Lesson 77-80

Anime: Episode 51-52

IT was very late at night when a woman rapidly ran across the winding roads of Edo. Scared and with only one destination in mind, she ran with no hesitations, not looking behind her in fear of getting caught. Not even noticing the coldness of the night, she continued running and not once did she stop.

Arriving in her destination, she gently placed down the basket that she was delicately holding on the ground, inside of a small crevice of a house, away from the road and in immediate danger.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, her eyes already watering and her voice cracking. "I promise I'll come back for you."

She quickly turned away and stood up, running towards the opposite direction and away from the area.

"Sorry... I'm sorry..."

She cried the whole time that she ran.

She never looked back.

"Oi, oi, oi! Goemon, a member of the teen idol group Hansamu, had a shotgun marriage." Kagura muttered as she sneered at the newspaper that she was holding.

Beside her, Gintoki sat as he smelled the bowl of breakfast that he was holding.

"This is rotten." He mumbled.

"Really, this world has gone rotten. Cohabitation or shotgun marriages." Shinpachi said from in front of the two. "People are losing their morals."

"No, that's not what I meant." Gintoki replied, glaring a hole on his breakfast. "There's something in here that looks like mold." He said with malice in his voice.

"This is mold, right?"

"Indeed!" Shinpachi replied from across him. "It may be a moldy and outdated way of thinking but if we lose our discipline, it'll be the end of humanity."

"No, that's not what I meant." The oldest in the room frowned. "When did you buy this? Isn't it past the expiration date?"

"Right?!" Kagura growled from beside the white haired male. "Women are too sensitive about their 'expiration' date! They shouldn't sell themselves so cheap!"

"Hey, cut it out!" Gintoki raised his voice. "This is rotten. Who bought this?"

"It really is rotten!" Shinpachi and Kagura replied at the same time.

Already giving up, an irk mark appeared in Gintoki's head as he gave a sudden yell.

"You bet they are! Your brains are rotten!"

Sighing, the oldest stood up from his seat and began walking out of the house, slamming the door behind him in frustration before releasing another heavy breath.

"Boy, they just don't listen anymore." He said out loud as he began to slowly walk down from the second floor.

"Oh, that reminds me." He suddenly raised his head just as his feet landed on the bottom step before he turned right.

"Shizuku called and told me that she left something important here. She told me to take care of it if I saw it."

Gintoki continued walking towards the Snack House.

"Pavooo...."

Gintoki rapidly walked backwards to look at what made the sudden baby noise from behind him.