6 | Take a shot every time you read the word "underwear"

VI

Manga: Lesson 28

Anime: Episode 18

"ANE-ue, Shizuku-chan, I'm home!" Shinpachi called as he walked towards the main house with two plush toys in his hands. He had just come from a very exhausting trip to space. After meeting the people of the Kaientai and wrestling with his energy, the best thing he could find and buy – with Sakamoto's help – were two stuffed ducks that looked oddly like something that he'd seen somewhere before.

"I'm sure they would love these." The young boy said to himself as he smiled. "They both love cute things, and this looks kind of cute." He smiled, before he called again.

"Shizuku-chan, Ane-ue?"

As soon as he opened the door to the house, someone leapt from under the tatami mats and launched at him with the sharp end of a halberd. On instinct, Shipachi yelled out, even though he immediately noticed that it was his sister that was rushing towards him.

"Die!" Tae yelled, pushing her weapon towards her brother's head. Thankfully, Shinpachi ducked on time before the older could pierce his skull. Instead, the blade of the halberd went through one of the souvenir toys that Shinpachi went through the trouble to get for his sister and his friend.

"Wh – what are you doing, Ane-ue?!" Shinpachi shouted as he sat on the ground, his body visibly shaking from fear and shock. At the same time, Shizuku peered her head out from the side of the same room that Tae was hiding at.

"Welcome home, Shinpachi-kun." The teal haired girl flashed her trademark smile, her eyes turning into thin crescents. She tilted her body to look at the young boy easier.

"Oh, it's you, Shinpachi." Tae glared at her brother as she pulled her halberd back with the stuffed toy still pierced at the end.

"Ah! Stefan!" the younger Shimura cried out loud. "There's a hole in Stefan's stomach!"

"Don't come back at a time like this. It's confusing." Tae said lowly, grabbing the stuffed toy.

"D – don't come back?!" Shinpachi cried. "How can you say that to your dearly beloved brother?!"

"We had a lot of trouble while you were away, alright?" the older girl glared as she started pulling on the stuffed toy in her hands. "Just thinking about it pisses me off!" the toy suddenly ripped in shreds as the stuffing inside Stefan suddenly spread out and dirtied the floor.

"No! Stefan!" Shinpachi yelled with a frightened look painting his face.

"Forgive you sister, Shinpachi-kun." Shizuku said as she went out and kneeled beside the boy. "She's a bit grumpy."

"You call that a bit grumpy?!" the boy yelled, looking at the teal haired girl beside him.

"Well, to be fair, if you're a girl, then you would feel the same way." Shizuku smiled.

A chill ran up Shinpachi's spine as she looked at Shizuku. The look on her face was very similar to her usual sweet smiles, but it was obvious that there was something underneath that Shinpachi would rather not know about.

"Unohana-taichou?!" he blurted before he could close his mouth, noticing the larger, even more ominous looking, smile on Shizuku's face.

"We've got a lot to talk about, Shinpachi-kun."

"Huh, an underwear thief?" Gintoki sat on his chair with a bored look on his face. The Yorozuya, along with Tae and Shizuku were currently out on Battle Royal Host for a meeting, when the white haired male heard about the two girls' problem.