Chapter 15

~Free~

His dark deep honeyed voice is so calm and soothing. Erasing every tangled of hate on my skin. But I don't reply, just kept my head buried in the soft mattress of my bed, waiting for him to go... to leave me alone.

I can feel his burning eyes seeping through the soft fabric of my comforter.

Naramdaman ko ang pag-abot niya sa comforter na nakatakip sa akin. Tagumpay niyang nakuha iyon. Mas lalo akong umiyak noong mawala ang init na bumabalot sa akin. Lulling me, comforting me with its warmth. I feel skinless now without my only warmer... my comforter.

Against the hooded and guilty face of the most magnificent male I've ever seen, in the most masculine way possible.

I can taste acid on my tongue down to my stomach, twitching it painfully and crushing my heart. Like a broken tape, the earlier scene to the mall keeps bugging me. Reminding me of my... shame.

Muling nanlabo ang aking mata dahil sa pagtakip ng luha roon. Narinig ko ang pagsisisi sa kaniya sa bawat hiningang pinapakawalan niya. I never been humiliated like that!

Recalling the scene to the mall, everyone saw me but it takes time for him to notice me!
It's more terrifying! I guess...

"Baby, I'm sorry."

His voice so soft caressing my heart and soul. This is not me! This is not Aeliana Aoife. I'm not me when it comes to him... now. Nang hindi ko ito pinansin ay walang pasabi niya akong inangat sa aking kama.

He did that comfortably. Like my body is just so easy to lift. Naramdaman ko ang malamig na sahig sa aking mga paa nang inilagay niya ako. Making me face him, standing there with his proud body built.

Towering over me like I was nothing... so small for him. He can easily crush my body with his. Parang ginawa iyon para pagkasyahin ang aking katawan sa kaniya. To wrap me in a protective but gentle stance.

Inabot niya ang aking mukha. Yumuko ito upang kahit papaano ay mapantayan niya ako. His jaw clenching tightly. I looked at his whole. His skin is bronzed, his fingers are long and calloused.

The closer I look at him, I notice the whites of his knuckles are showing and the muscles to his forearms fiddle. His grip increases in his hold like he is trying to hold himself back from me.

"You should've not done that, Aoife," saad niya sa isang malamyos na boses. Habang patuloy niyang inaalis ang mga luhang pumapatak sa aking pisngi sa pamamagitan ng kaniyang hintuturo. It feels warm and rough into my flushed cheeks. But the words he said stabbed my heart again.

Hiccups escape my throat. Ignoring his solemn face, I looked at him full of hate.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I did nothing wrong! I'm your sister but you're not listening and believing me! I am that worst to you?"

Sa bawat pagbigkas ko ay pahirapan kong isinatinig iyon. He stood still, willing to listen to me again... which he thinks is all about my rants, nothing meaningful, just full of bratty words and whim.

At hindi iyon ang gusto ko. I want him to listen to me like a mature one. Iyong iisipin niya, ay may alam ako at may kabuluhan ang aking mga sinasabi.

He looks at me with pity. And it makes me angry more! He adjusted himself backward. Away from me.

"How can you believe that girl? Ni hindi mo nga nakita kung ano talaga ang totoong nangyari! Kuya! She's a witch. She framed me up! Para lamang mapagalitan mo. She's no good for you, Priapus. I can tell that because I'm also a girl! And she showed her real self to me! She was disguised as an angel but the truth is, she's a real devil and not me!"