Author's Announcement

Hello po sa inyong lahat. I just want to happily and gratefully announce that I have the copy of "Eros in Taboo" back😭.

Iniisip ko talagang hindi na siya maibabalik pa matapos siyang ma-i-report at delete ni wattpad.

Thank you sa inyo sa pag suporta ninyo sa story na ito. This story means a lot to me. This is my first ever story na binuhos ko lahat ng time ko sa pag pa-plot. Pag-iisip, pagsulat at pag e-edit.

This story before it got reported had over 600 thousand views/read and I am really thankful that you supported it.

Someone approached me and I was able to have the copy of "Eros in Taboo" again.

Thank you so much sa iyo.🥺 You know who you are and I know, hopefully too that my story is in good hands.

With that said, ako ay nagpapasalamat muli sa suporta ninyong lahat.😭😭

I will publish the chapters the same way it has before.

I know I can't please all of you. I may offend you with my story but you can just leave and mute me too but please don't report it.
Kung alam niyo lang sana ang binuhos kong time para rito.😭😭

I makes me so depressed too when "Eros in Taboo" got reported and I don't know what to do to have it back. It sent me to darkness😭😭 but I am so thankful to all of you who really still there for me. Maraming salamat sa inyo😭.

Happy reading again and welcome back to "Eros in Taboo".