01ꨄ︎

(A/N;DEAR READERS,this story is actually under lots of heavy editing due to certain problems and confusing RUN. Although hopefully you guys enjoy:)).

ꨄ︎_

"ugh!,gosh,another day another day alive!"I sigh left my mouth after I spoke and let out my eyes to see the bigger picture of the ceiling Blankly,I didn't know what has gotten up to me but, I felt like not doing anything.

With my hand reaching towards my phone as soon as I got up,. My eyes suddenly landed onto the time after I opened it.

"8?....:45!?"i rushed out from my bed, stumbling, yelling, cause of how I don't have minutes to spare before getting scolded if I go there late!.

"The heck is that slippers?"I questioned myself, scratching the back of my head before I went over and searched a to only find nothing,.

but as i felt something behind my foot I realized... I was already wearing it.

I faced palm, thinking how did it end up right on my foot "just how stupid seriously".

I shrugged,taking my clothes off,and dived in to the tub with the cold water splashing towards my whole body.

"What if I literally get fired for being so much late?"i uttered, splashing the water around while murmuring things due to overthinking clearly.

Not only I'm not doing well with adjusting my surroundings,I'm struggling with how I coped with my feelings. Hiding from the fact I  understood a every single thing although I do not really in reality.

_____________________________

POV.

With Taking light steps towards the door of the cafe,Kira hid to try sneaking in as if she was there earlier.

"Ack!"The girl groaned when she hit someone's chest hardly making her rubbed her forehead in pain.

"good morning Kira, let's come inside and talk for a moment."Looking upwards to him,She exactly knew who the person was,leading Kira smile nervously.

"Ah yes sure Mr.Kim"Moments later,Him sat Infront of Kira,who was looking like she was in a middle of being interviewed,while she payed attention towards Mr.Kim.

"I know this might be so sudden."Kira's pupils,shook coldly. Overthinking deeply about how he is gonna burst at her cause of being always late?,not being able to greet people with full of energy,Is she lazy all the time?,. Thoughts and thoughts occurred in as he bit her lower lip ready to accept her fate.

"You can just fire me Mr.Kim,I don't mind. I know I had been really burden here since I don't have really much patients for people especially when their annoying,or like this always late,But it's no biggie I'm fine with-"Kira didn't got to finish her sentence,by Mr.Kim's laugh interrupting Suddenly. The girl stood frozen at her spot not having a clue on what's happening.

"As far as I know,your one of my hardworking employees here Kira,you don't really offend some costumes here, infact you treated them a right lesson not that your lazy nor a burden"He assured,giving Kira a wide smile.

"It's just.. I'm retiring"With not couldn't believe his sentence that just came right out from his Mouth. She couldn't process the best owner in this world can just be gone right now but at home.