Fɪғᴛʏ Oɴᴇ 51|𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅𝑆

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

POV.

"Don't be cheesey,But are you guys saying the truth even??"Kira told,with her eyes roaming around them.

With them all nodding honestly from the bottoms of their hearts to their very own soul,They assured her with smiles saying it is now reality. Making Kira have thoughts. Although she has nothing to worry about.but her doubts about back then keeps rewinding making her lower her head.

"Sorry,I'm just not feeling like myself"Kira added, continuingly to sniff.

Yami at the back,deeply sighed. Not knowing what to do after seeing Kira with a long face.

"Psst!, let's go out"As Yami mouthed,There head tilts to the side not having an idea about what she told.

The girl pursed her lips annoyingly and gestured then once again to go out. Telling them to give Kira some space at the mean time. But litte did She knew Heeseung wasn't paying attention even a bit but was looking towards Kira who was busy lowering her head.

Yami noticed,and smirked at the thought of actually leaving them two to TALK.

"I'm sorry Kira,but I'll be heading out for a few. Since we still hadn't have dinner yet I'll be going in to buy some, my treat!"Yami said,heading towards Kira with a warm smile plastered on her face,but it wasn't an acting but she insisted to buy some food "In fact what would you like to eat?".

"You go ahead,I'll be fine with everything"Kira replied,sounding more energetic making them sigh in relief silently.

"I guess we six are also going,she's our ride sooo"Sunoo butted in, correcting on how they will not risk thinking no more on how to exit but gone with the flow. Meanwhile the others nodded at Sunoo's words.

"Oh good timing!,you all will be carrying it then"Yami snickered. Leaving them six smile in pain.

"Damn it,I should've just bought my car"Jay muttered, scratching his head as he followed the members out.

"What's wrong with them?,Their faces looked forced though"Kira hits her lap after laughing out loud cause of what she witnessed.

Heeseung chuckled looking forward to Kira still wheezing beside him,. He wondered how long he hadn't heard that laugh since when his day one
started. Including being with someone who's obsessed and desperate about being in a relationship with him, although it's finally over.

He was thinking deeply,on how Kira ever since looked prescious but never once thought behind her smile she was already shattered since ever her amnesia passed long away already Wich means she remembered lots about present and past.

He finally knew the REAL truth that was never once figured out by him himself. But trapped as well full of lies just like Kira.

He is willing once again. To apologize especially to Start a New Chapter.

"Are you alright now?"Heeseung asked, going over to facing her.

Kira blinked her eyes as she let out an slight smile.Telling assurance already."Yeah why did you asked?,."

Heeseung giggled leaning over to pinch Kira's cheek's out of the blue.
"Nothing just happy to see you bright."