Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ 27

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

Kira POV.

I fixed my posture once again and fixed my hair as well. Damn I hate myself for acting all girly you know or I'm the only one who hates it?.

"Mr.Lee where almost there" the driver gestured to him while he only nodded in response. Woah cool.

*Stops the car*

As the car stopped I got up and ready to come out as an REAL woman before getting pulled back.

"Listen I gonna say to you one last time. Act more pleasant and polite got it?"he commented while helding my wrist tightly making me gulp nervously and squished both of my eyes at the sudden close face of his to mines.

" Yes sir got it" I stuttered.

He finally let's go of the tight grip off my wrist as I rapidly got to the back of the car and got his things that guides us of course it's needed.

"So what's time is Ms.Kim gonna come?" He said and fixed his neck tie as I fasten my walk cause. I CAN'T FREAKINING CATCH UP!.

"Oh it's by 12;45 sir" I marked the paper where it says that Ms.Kim is gonna attend on exactly at that time cause of going to somewhere else or Meeting with someone else.

*Thud*

I stopped what I was doing and looked up to see Heeseung helding his head tightly while I only panicked at the corner and held his shoulder.

" Sir!" I watched him lose his balance and bowed down until he started screaming.

" Make it stop!!!" I couldn't do anything and watch everyone in the hallway send us with glares and panicking eyes.

But that didn't stop my whole existence from quickly throwing myself to some workers asking for help.

"What are guys even doing call someone!!" I shouted out of anger. This bullshjts really decided to watch rather than helping me with him.

"Mr.lee!" I finally gotten my courage up to make him calm rather than shout.

" Pls listen" I soften my tone and rubbed his back as he continue to repeat the same words that he muttered earlier.

"Make it stop, make it stop, t- the time what was the time?!".

I didn't get to listen to his mumblings instead made his face look at me as I saw helping, and full of desolation.

"Pls listen" I muttered slowly and looked deeply at him and as well his eyes saying comfort.

" Listen" I felt him loosen his stare and closed his eyes as he taked my hands of his jaw and looked down on the floor.

" T-the time"I heard him mumble.

" Can you tell me about it?" I held is hand and creased it softly and got a reply of a tight grip.

"N-n-no".

For a moment I've thought of not seeing him neither of what I notice like before or earlier but for now someone that is his emotional side that I didn't got to see very much.