Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Sɪx 36

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

Kira POV

I looked back to Luna and wiped my tried tears to only see her already staring at me. I couldn't do anything but just close my eyes and let it fall.

Even though I kept wiping it, it still kept on pouring from my eyes.

After showering her with my emotion's that goes to me. I felt more weak and tired. But seeing her stare at me blankly without anything to mutter makes me want to just buried her alive right now.

But that's impossible for a demon. They will keep claiming up till they finish their mission.

"So your just gonna stare at me?" I tilled my head at her and let out a dry chuckle.

She was still laying down looking straight to me like I'm a whole damn wall to stare at. But I do knew she is striking a plan.

At this short time she had been such a snake preparing a room to eat a human.

No. Preparing a room for getting more people in danger and can even get you accused by the thing she did.

Am I right?.

"Well" was the only thing that came out from her mouth.

I couldn't help my self at her bold nature as my hand slowly formed into a fist.

I bit my lips tightly as I got up from the ground. And looked at her.

I stepped on her neck putting weight on it as my eyes blur down cause of my eyes watering.

"AH-" she groaned.

"For the last time, Apologize" I voice shakes at dejected ness. I clenched my jaw and looked down at her struggling.

That's the only thing I want. Her apologizing...

It was silence all over the place. I was just standing there still with my foot on her neck.

She was holding onto my foot while her mouth and eyes wore shut closed. I didn't new what to do but decided to stop what I'm doing.

My emotions controlled me more than I do. This is not right.

I cleared my throat that was itching for ages as I was about to take off my foot out from her neck.

I can't do this..

She sighed deeply and opened her eyes that was closed the whole time.

But what surprised me.

she pulled back my foot with a flash before my eyes blinked

She stared straight to my eyes

And smiled...

"W-what?"

I widen my eyes at disbelief as I tried to pull back my foot. Is she acting I'm not even putting weight on my foot but her holding it.