Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ|𝑇𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑠

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

Kira's POV.

I've never thought of what he looks like now,but I knew my feelings is still the same. I can't forgive myself for forgetting you back then not knowing how your badly hurt, and now I'm the same.

"B-before we tell,pls promise us something"She told to me looking, at Jay and back at me.

"What promise,?"lots of thoughts started to roam around my head cause of seeing their worried expression.

"Pls, don't get mad neither get upset"

I gazed at Jay,with my eyebrows arching high up. These guys are seriously making me want to burry my self down at the ground.

"W-why would I be upset?,can you guys just tell me"

Without a spare to breath,my eyes surprisingly landed at the two people that I saw coming out from the car,who both hit the light making me see their faces both smiling. To see no other than Heeseung and Luna both laughed widely at each other.

Why does it hurts so badly. Why am I like this to seeing the two of you?,Why didn't I know how deep that bullet is gonna be??...

My mind just went blank seeing them sat at a bench near the ocean splashing their feet's. My eyes sparkled with feeling my eyes starting to water.

"K-kira?,"i shook my head after spacing out, before when I wiped my tears and chuckled dryly.

"So what is happening"I pursed my lips, already having the thought that I had spoken earlier.

"I'll save it for you,it's Heeseung and Luna,we are planning to surprise him with Luna who is gonna.. propose tonight." Jay said directly,but I heard hesitation on his tone.

"I knew it. Thank you Jay"I gave him smiled, before gazing at the ground as when i saw a glimpse of my tear go down after I close my eyes.

I knew it very much.

"Kira I'm so sorry"Yami cried,fidgeting with her fingers just after she held her mouth to shut her crying.

I don't know what is happening to me,but I'm having complete mixed feelings if I'm sad,smiling, or just really tired. But it breaks my heart to see Them together.

But after all,I'm no one anymore. I just work from him during my amnesia having the audacity to let him see someone who he is despaired to see cause he misses me. Not knowing what happened to him also,but came home with a blank smile and those dreamy eyes that came by to be only unknown to me. Cause it doesn't felt like him.

And that's where it all started..

Stupid right?,and now I'm the one still confused as I watch MY so COLD CEO smile widely with her,and soon maybe say yes. No, not maybe. But say yes..

"Now that explains the wide heart shape placed there at the sand,and your cakes,drinks, alcohol, confetti's, and you guys being here complete"I admitted,and stole glances at them two who avoided.

"Was it that obvious though"Yami sniffed, before I've seen a glimpse of her throwing a slipper at next at the guy next to me with her glaring leaving Jay who made an face.