02ꨄ︎

Ⓜ︎Ⓨ︎ 🅒︎🅞︎🅛︎🅓︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓞ︎?

ꨄ︎_

Kira's POV.

I blinked my eyes open,when I felt my phone vibrate against my pillow. Making me automatically stood up from the bed.

"Shjt"I cursed,dragging my feet up to sprinting my way to snatching the towel,as I shoved my foot directly onto my slippers.

"Ack!,cold cold cold!"I rushed to turning it to a more warmer temperature of water.

These days I had been really sleeping late,not cause im forcing myself to sleep early but I couldn't sleep at all.

If a repeat a sentence,I keep repeating it as if I was logging.

"Clothes, clothes clothes. I need something to wear"I sang with a slight of annoyance as I gritted my teeth after looking at the clock ticking.

8:45...

"Oh nice I think this is alright"I uttered, quickly going to change cause of how I was almost a minute late for my interview.

Time skip-

After I got of the house, I went straight onto walking towards the bus station, since I'm late maybe let it be, just kidding I'm gonna get fired early for sure.

"oops!"my shoulder's went straight up, when I saw my apple escaping my mouths grip,.

I got in the bus in a just a few minutes, and got my card to pay.

I missed this kind of feeling, when I just sat on the corner, munching some food and looking outside the window.

I woke up, in a hospital way back one year ago, no one was there but a guy who is 181cm tall and had this eagle features. I must say that he said he was my older brother.

And me being dumbfounded at the corner got confused, the nurse said that I'm Finlay out from the hospital after many months passed.

The guy-, I mean my brother took me with him. At first I couldn't believe that he was MY brother.

I mean who would be my brother if his sister here looks like a potato grilled with tomato sauce,. But it went there, he always made me comfortable and told me what happened.

But I was not sure what he told me but said, be careful for a girl named Luna, he didn't actually told me who was she, making me question all. I didn't even knew myself if I had a mother and father but he said they died in a crash.

And that's when I entered college by having a scholarship, I didn't remember studying highschool but this brother of mines gave me a scholarship saying it was mine.

And so I live without knowing where I really started but filled with questions, I met this girl called Yami just when I entered college she became my closes friend in the mean time. After we graduated she and I decided to work on a cafe that her fellow friends Dad owned. And he also became my dad who I will never had.

And now I'm here entering a new job, as a SECRETARY... IF! I will pass, hopefully.

"seriously where is it?"I told looking on my map that Yami gave, yes she gave me one she said.