Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Eɪɢʜᴛ 38

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

Kira!.

"I hope your doing fine. This is Yuki your beloved mother"

"Just joking. But pls smile and live for me."

"Everything is gonna be okay if you let your self be more open up and start getting comfortable."

"But pls be strong. I'll be here guiding you."

"Love you.. and will always do. My dear friend."

"And I'm so sorry"

Kira's breath hitched with her eyes opening wide. Her chest tighten up as she sat on the mattress.She looked down thinking of Yuki really telling her that. Kira strated letting out deep breaths and held her chest once again tightening up badly.

She pursed her lips and closed her eyes until a tear left. She felt so guilty for not even seeing what was coming that time.

"I'm sorry. I- i- I'm so sorry" mumbling the words in between of her tears,as soon as it fell into the comforters that covered her legs.

She sniffed and realized about what happened the other night, about her leg getting stabbed.She pulled the comforter out from her right leg to see it with a bandage wrapped around it. She held it and rubbed it softly while remembering.

____________
|___///////////___|
FLASHBACK-

POV.

Kira's eyes closed just when the alcohol hits her wound, as she wince in pain."It's fine. Pls calm down just for a minute" Yami continued to treat her wound calmly, who also Jay and Yami just knew about.

Kira didn't told them about her wound since before they got home. She has no energy to tell everyone, and if she did tell them some will still not care at this situation.

But the two care.

"Is the wound doing fine?"Jay came to knee down beside Yami to look if it's healing a bit.

"Fine?. No it looked painful"Yami said full with concern at looking towards Kira trying to ease the pain.Jay tilted his head."what wrong with that Luna seriously, it's been years." Jay said frustrated and mad as he looked at Kira with a sorrowful gaze.

The two realized that she was biting her nails,looking blank and most of all looked dull as ever, she didn't look fine.

"May I take her to bed?"Yami asked Jay who nodded with him looking worried about his sister.

Yami held Kira's hand slowly and lay it down to her shoulder as she held her hip for support on walking.

Kira's whole vision became blur. She was completely tired. As she continues to follow Yami on stepping slowly, after the other foot following.

"Wait"Jay walked up to Yami.

"Can we talk after this." Jay tilted his head and scratched his nape.