Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ 37

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

POV.

The other members let out a sigh as they started going blank. Thinking that something bad might happen cause of how they thought of Luna being a psycho.

"This is bad!.This is totally bad!"Yami messed her hair as she buried her face onto her palms.

"They both are here. I heard Kira's call with Yuki" Heeseung said in a low tone.

Once again the other members widen their eyes but this time with their Jaw opened.

The members thought.

what in the world can Heeseung remember Yuki when he cannot even remember Them at all.

They also know Yuki. Yuki and the other members all knew about her.

All the members got in the same university along with Kira and Heeseung.

Well except for Yami..

She only got to be friends with Kira when they are in the same college together back then.

They all know that Yuki is also a devil in disguise but happens to give up the evil side cause of feeling pity ness about Kira. And we'll all know that Luna dislikes people like that.

Yuki was a precious little unnie to Kira. And they didn't know about her getting envious about Kira to. Just like Luna. But she did gave her apologizes to her but missed that important opportunity when she just had amnesia.

All of them felt their soul left there body after what they heard. But calmed down as soon as all of them known Yuki as a great person.

And she wouldn't let Kira get hurt. But she would sacrifice her life.

"Heeseung hyung. I know your worried about Luna on what's gonna happen between them but trust us Kira has no intentions on hurting Luna"Jay assured.

Heeseung nodded his head on knowing but the fact of how much he cares for Luna. Makes them all feel battered about Kira.

They only have Kira now..

Heeseung gathered his courage on going straight to where the sand had foot prints after he saw it.

All of them followed their elder one in pure worried ness.

Meanwhile-

"What do you think your doing!"Kira held her foot trying to get it back with out her pulling.

Luna smirked at knowing her panicking. She searched for her dagger near her thigh rapidly while her eyes squinting close.

She held the dagger tightly
before she stabbed Kira's leg with her leaving a satisfied smile.

"Ahh!!!" Kira shouted in pain of the dagger going through her leg.

Kira excruciatingly held her foot but manage to still stand up. Well she couldn't even sit down on the floor due to it hurting badly.

She cried in pain after she saw  Luna giving a cold smirk.

Luna taked the knife still with Kira's blood on it and brings it towards her neck while looking at Kira wickedly.

She pointed the dagger on her neck. slowly pushing it inside her neck as if it doesn't matter.

Kira ease the pain on her foot and got down to Luna laying down as she held the knife away from her neck.