NOT AN UPDATE!!

So i know some of you guys heard about The hyung line and wonie being positive in covid, i just wanted to say don't have negative thought's or something just pray that our lovely boys will be alright and safe. as you heard or seen the other day that they are all negative after they have taken the test just believe that it's just some sickness and not covid k? and how can they be positive while they were self quarantining themselves right?and Im gonna be honest I cried just to say that I also haved negative thought's too by the time . and I'm sure that I can't even watch the En o clock cause instead of laughing or Smiling with them I might laugh while having water in my eyes, good thing that our wifi got broken so that I will not be able to watch but I still miss them and just Pls pray pray pray and also to the none Engene's pls pray for us and Also Enhypen ,also for Sunoo and Ni-ki stay healthy boys and drink you vitamins it okay if you guys just cancel the comeback  just make sure to take enough rest it's okay for us Engene's we understand. and Engene no more tears just smile so that our boys will be happy or healthy, just be positive like Jake, be calm and Patient Like Jay , Don't give up hope and trust them like Heeseung trust us ,Be happy and cheerful and forget you're negative thought's like Sunoo,If you need help just ask us Engene's and don't you dare keep it by yourself like our Jungwonie, be free spirited and be strong like Ni-ki....

Hope this helps....

-From Han Yuniee

-To co-engene's