Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ Oɴᴇ 41

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

KIRA'S| POINT OF VIEW.

"So what do we do now?" I heard him mutter next to me, we wore sitting down at the side of the mall, all alone like homeless people's.

Well our friends just got home leaving us both here staring at the rain without any umbrella to have and run with.

"Kira!?"I heard him warned,after i jumped straight on the rain as it pour my skin, and saw him looking to me worriedly.

"What, I'm just having fun!" I replied happily,swinging with the rain.

From the side of my eyes I can see him smiling, yes I'm pretty I know, but that doe eyes is just filled with my future.

"Come on don't just stand there and let's get splashed!!"i shouted to him.

"Okay okay"He came next to me but he didn't move an inch, making me stop swinging but looked at him confused.

"U-i what are you doing" I grinned, looking at him weirdly, before feeling a hand on my chin.

"You're eyes are so beautiful" my cheeks went red at the compliment,as I snorted my way onto slapping his hand softly.

"Only my eyes,seriously?"I joked, while his expression turned into a flustered one.

"N-no, I mean-"he cutted his sentence smiling awkwardly towards me, I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Hey do you wanna feel dazed?"I asked holding something behind from my back.

"What dazed?"he questioned.

" Hmp yah!!"I splashed him with the dirt, happily.

"Yahh what was that!?"He reacted, trying to wipe the mud of his face, I laugh at the corner, having fun at his expression.

"Stupid. Of course..dirt" I told, continuing to laugh out loud, and glance at him already glaring towards me.

"Having fun huh" he turned around getting something from the ground, I tilted my head at confusion.

Before even my mind worked, I saw a glimpse of him throwing something.

"Ha gotcha!"He exclaimed, My mind went blank at feeling a thick.texture on my face.

Fvcking mud.

"What?, is your battery out or your just DAZED that I won over you, I mean look at your face with dirt. So cute~"He teased making me smile bitterly. I got to him lightly giving a smirk and held his both cheeks.

Like in a drama, you know slOw motIon before-.

*Splash*

;P

"Aish Mrs Lee Ara!!"

"There you go again calling me that!"

"Ohh I didn't know you love it that much"

"What when did I say I love that nickname!?"