Tʜɪʀᴛʏ Nɪɴᴇ 39

~'❤︎•𝑀𝑌 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝐸𝑂•❤︎'~

ꨄ︎_

Kira POV.

I held my head with my palm, breathing in and out as I sat on the floor. I didn't know what was happening to me but it feels like my veins connecting and cracking each other,wich pains my head so much.

"Kira?" I heard a voice a few litte miles away from me, but Infront.

"W-what are you doing here?." I spoke with my eyes widening at seeing Yami helding my work that was left behind the other day.

"What am I doing here?,, Ofcoures to do your work so that you could rest!"she sighs deeply and started messing her hair while I gulped.

"I told Jay many times to take care of you before I leave!?" I held my bag tightly at her sudden shout, as I started standing up from the floor to only walk towards her.

"Pls calm down, I'm doing okay~"I replied while giving her a smile, as she held the papers tightly and faced me.

Fvck don't tell me I'm gonna get scolded again??.

"Oh-" I couldn't process what was happening but felt her rub my back while hugging me tightly.

"You could've just stayed home you know." I heard concerns in her tone while she continued to patt my back gently, I slowly let go of the hug while helding her shoulders softly.

She has been worrying for ages am I right?, Gosh how can I imagine my life would be without a friend like her. After many times I had been down especially when finally knowing the truth she had been by my side.

"No need to worry, this bij is fine!. But can you lead me the paper works, imma do it, MYSELF!"I exclaimed and was about to snatch it when she takes it away from me, I pursed my lips and started frowning my eyebrows annoyingly.

"Yah!, your not even the one working here but Me!" I yelled.

She smirked at me before wiggling the papers Infront of my face, completely teasing.

"Ha!, In your face!"I snatched  the paper away from her hands, leaving her dramaticly gasping from the back.

I let out a laugh at seeing her dash right towards me."Kira, I do not trust you for saying your alright, but give it to me" she crossed her arms furiously with her eyebrows arching up.

A sigh left my mouth in defeat as I gave it to her, she accepted it happily before dragging me gently to sit beside her. More like a daughter watching her mom work.

She stared typing in the computer without anything distracting her but stayed calm, like bruh!,, Wish all cause I would like play with my pen everytime I daydream. Well that was before when..

Everything was still alright, but finally knowing the truth I can't believe starting a new day without anything bothering but what happened to me.

About that incident..

I kept on playing with Yami's hair the whole afternoon, having deep thoughts. Meanwhile I started braiding her hair randomly cause of boredom diving right after I had no other thoughts.

I held one pice before the other, twisting it after it turned into a braid. Kinda suits her but need a litte more bling bling?.

My eyes looked around trying to find that (bling bling) Wich I mean like hairpin. Cause I'm really determined on finishing her braid.

Like Hello RapUnZel!?.

POV.

"Hmm?, This one!"Kira yelled without any warning towards the front of her as she held the hairpin with her eyes mesmerized by it, Yami's shoulder went up for a short time of getting startle before going back to her work. Ignoring the litte kid behind her.