Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Carmella's POV

One afternoon from school my mom was actually already home. So was my dad. Well I guess they're on good terms again, I wonder how long this one will last. They were both seated at the kitchen table discussing stuff when they caught sight of me coming through the door.

"Hello sweetie, how was school?" My mom said.

"It is what it is" I said.

"Do you have a moment?" she asked gesturing to the seat in front of her.

I nodded and sat down.

"Hey dad, you're sober. Again. " I tried to joke.

"Well yes I am Ella" he said chuckling a little.

"So dear, we have some good news and bad news for you"

"Good then bad" I stated.

" Okay, the good news is we already found a house to move in, it's just a couple of blocks away. And we can start moving in tomorrow. "She beamed me a smile. The it suddenly turned into a serious face.

" The bad news is..." She hesitated a bit

" Your father is going to rehab." She finished.

I looked at her then my dad who had his head hung low.

" why?" Was all I could say.

" Because it was agreement, he has to go to rehab or we are gonna end up in a divorce. Which is why he chose rehab. It will be better for him and all of us" She explained.

This was again too much to take in. I just stood up from my seat and went upstairs. I heard both of them calling out to me but I didn't mind.

It's good enough that I'm closed out to people, that way none of my business gets out for other people to gossip about.

Here I was again thinking of why in the world is family so messed up.

Well at least we're leaving tomorrow. I guess. I got up my bed and started to pack my important stuff.

****

Jared's POV

These past few weeks I've been thinking about carmella a lot. Well I've had noticed her before. I would always watch her in the hallways. She had this bright smile, but one day that smile faltered and it became like that for the rest of the year till now. I was always curious about what happened to her.

I only thought about one girl like this before. Alexia.

I shook the thought away not wanting to bring back memories on how she hurt me. Now I was remembered of why I was so cold with relationships. I was scared to trust again, to have so much feelings for someone then in blink of an eye everything can be thrown out of the window, just like that. That's when I learned to distance myself whenever things were starting to get to close.

Me and the guys were at Cargo, a cool place we hang out at. It was like a mini bar and their food was awesome. We were just chillin. Then Ryan spoke up.

"So dude, Carmella eh?" He said. Causing the rest to chuckle.

"Not quite sure bro. I don't really want to rush anything. You know"

"Forget her already bro. She was a waste of time. Carmella could do you so much better." That made me smile.

You see, Ryan was my bestfriend, in the group we were the longest of friends since kindergarten. While the other two came in when we were in 3rd grade. They all know about my heartbreak story.

I wonder if I could completely move on from Alexia, if I give it a try with Carmella. But first I have to get her to trust me more than she does. There's just something about her that makes me want to try again, she's not fake and doesn't throw herself at you. I'm just scared.

I fished my phone out of my wallet and sent her a message. I got her number from Jess by the way.

Hey, (Erase)

Hi ella ( Erase)

Hey wanna hang out tomorrow? (Erase)

Damn! This is so freakin hard! I threw my phone at the table. I don't know what to say to her. I don't wanna sound creepy or something. When did this ever became hard for me? I think I'm whipped.

So I decided to call her rocker chic bestfriend.

Ring...ring..ring..

Hello?

Hey Jess. Uhm. I kinda want a favor?

Jess:Let me guess, you want me to help you with Ella?

Errr. Yea? But how did you know?

Jess:It's not that hard to figure out smart ass. You wouldn't call me if it was something different.

Damn, well I guess. So are you gonna help me?

Jess:Hmm. Meet me in 10.

well actually were at Cargo, you know that place?

Jess:okay,i'll be there in 10.

So I guess that was easy.

I did know that Adam also had something for Carmella for sometime now, I overheard them once in the hallways. Maybe I could actually win this one from him.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Okaaay so this one was short. Sorry!

BUUUUT! AS PROMISED, THAT WHEN IT GETS TO 300 READS, I WILL UPDATE, SO I'M UPDATING A LITLLE EXTRA FOR YOU GUYS! I'M UPDATING 4 CHAPTERS! HOPE YOU GUYS CHECK IT OUT!

THANK YOU FOR THE 300+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! ;)