CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Carmella's POV

(present time)

After lunch I stopped at my locker to get my stuff for the next period when I felt somebody stand next to my locker. I looked to see that it was Adam.

"What do you want? Move." I snapped at him. 

"Not so fast princess, don't you have some time to chat?"

Next thing I knew I was pushed against the locker, confined in his biceps.  He moved so his face was inches apart from mine. 

I was starting to hyperventilate. My throat constricted. My breathing was becoming more and more shallow. I was starting to see black dots blur my vision.

"Listen Carmella, I think I like you, and when I like something, I get it. I'll have you very soon princess."

And with that I blacked out.

****

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I squinted my eyes taking in my surroundings, I was in the nurses office. I tried to remember how I got here. I cleared my vision and I saw Ethan, and Jared. Wait, why was Jared here? Then I remember, it was Adam. The thought of him made me groan in frustration that caused the two boys to look in my direction. Both of them came rushing to me. 

"Are you okay? Why didn't you tell me someone was bothering you!" Ethan said?

"Well he wasn't until earlier, and what is he doing here?" I motioned over to Jared. 

"I'm right here you know." He said and I saw a faint blush crpet up his cheek. 

"You could at least be thankful!" He snapped. This boy has terrible mood swings.

"Well he saw you have a panic attack, and he took you here. He also went back and punched Adam. " Ethan explained to me. 

I caught sight of his fist that was wrapped in a bandage with some slight blood coming out of the gauze. 

I sighed, I feel so exhausted. Ethan knows so he came to help me get off the bed. 

"C'mon lets go. You should get some rest."

"Thanks man!" He called out to Jared, I just gave him a weak smile. 

****

My parents aren't the best you can ask for. My moms a doctor, yeah cool, but she's never here. And my dad well he's an alcoholic. So yea I got a wonderful family. 

 These were one of those nights that wouldn't let me sleep. Ethan knows so he came up to my room and stayed with me. The loud thunders and hard rain pouring down, lets just say I'm not quite a fan of them. They bring back so much bad memories.

"You want anything?" He asked. 

I just shook my head. 

We suddenly heard a crashing noise downstairs. It was my dad, we both looked to see what happened. Ethan was already downstairs, and I was in the halways. That very hallway. I started to panic, my heart was racing, I couldn't control my brain, suddenly loud thunders drum rolled the sky, and that was the giveaway. I broke down, I slumped on the floor, holding my knees, sobbing. My mom then came through he door. She heard me crying and immediately came to me. She embraced me and caressed my hair soothingly. 

"It's alright honey, he's not here anymore. He can't hurt you again." She said. 

****

Two break downs in a week. My body felt exhausted. I went to the bathroom to take my meds, rushed downstairs only to see my mom and dad at the table.

"Good morning." I greeted. Even though there was nothing good about this morning.

"Hey honey, do you have minute?" My mom said. 

"Sure mom, Hey dad you're actually sober." I tried to joke. 

"I know. I'm sorry sweetheart, it's just all the stress and workload is cathcing up on me." He defended. 

"So me and your father was discussing... I think we should move" She said in a hesitant voice glancing over to my father.

"WHAT? MOVE?! But mom all my friends are here, my real friends" I argued. 

"We know honey, we thought about that too, so were not moving in another state, just in the area. We just want to get you out of this house. It'll help you too." My dad explained. 

This was too much information to take in at once. I just nodded, turning my back and left for school. 

Maybe it is for the best. 

When it was lunch period at school, I told Jess and Jay about the plan and they actually agreed on it. Telling me that since it wasn't in another state, it's fine with them.

The bell rang singnaling for the next period. I had Bio so I went there. 

I was starting to space out again. Like always, it's been kinda natural for me now. My mind is just blank. Then your anger builds up and ruins your day. Yup, it's an almost everyday thing. Sucks to be me. 

___________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so pissed off making this chapter. Coz I already finshed this one, then when I was uploading it from google docs, it came out as chapter 1, so I had to rewrite it. I can't remember all that I wrote for two so this kinda sucked. 

But anyways! GUYS!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IM DOING!! 

COMMENT. VOTE. FOLLOW!! THANK YOU!!