Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Carmella's POV

I really wanna love somebody

I really wanna dance the night away

I know were only half way there....

Not bothering to check the caller I.D I picked my phone that was blaring maroon 5's Love Somebody.

" Hello? "

"Heyy Ella! Are you free today? Lets go out"  My best friend perky as ever said.

"Sorry Jess, but your ass has to help me move out today" I told her. Sort of demanding her than asking.

"What?! You're moving out now? As in Today? Why didn't you call me!"

"Long story, and I fell asleep.. I promise I'll tell you everything later, now get your butt outta bed and come help me" I said with a evil smile on my face.

She just groaned and hung up.

Well I guess were moving today. Should I be happy or what? I really don't know what to feel with all of these things happening in our family.

****

I was half way done packing the boxes when I heard a honking noise from outside. I just thought it was Jess so I didn't bother, this is practically her house too so she can just let herself in.

I heard heard the front door open, suddenly it sounded like there was a lot of them. I was going to run downstairs, when I stopped in my tracks at the top of stairs gaping at what was at the bottom.

5 boys. With sheepish grins on their face, and a smiling Jess in the middle.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Suprise!" They all shouted

"were here to help you move!"  Jake shouted enthusiastically.

I arched an eyebrow at Jess, and she just shrugged with an evil smile on her face. I wanted to be mad at Jess for tagging them along coz in the middle I don't want them asking questions on why we're moving and know about my story.

But they were all giving me those puppy dog eyes. Ugh how could you resist those? I guess I just have to kick Jess' ass later.

"Fine." I mumbled letting out a groan making me run my fingers through my hair.

When we got to my room I showed the boys what they could pack and what they can't touch. I don't want them seeing my tweety bird undies. Yes, tweety bird, so what? It's cute.

I dragged Jess out of the room into the guest room.

"Why did you bring them?! I nearly shouted.
"You shoukd know better Jess! What if they ask!"

"Ella, calm down. We can keep a secret, don't worry. And you know we need the help too."

I let out a frustrated sigh, rubbing my temple. Seriously, I don't know why I'm best friends with this girl.

****

We were all up in my room, packing boxes others were slumped on the floor eating pizza we ordered earlier.

"So where you moving Ella?"

"Over at Layton Ave, it's in front of a school"

Jared looked at me with shocked eyes, and his mouth was almost on the floor.

" You're kidding right?"

"uh duh? Does it look like I am?" I said confused.

"I live there! Next to the empty house! Holy shit were gonna be neighbors!"

Now I was the one staring at him in shock. Why did I not know this earlier?

"Now you're kidding, right?" I asked him

"Uh duh, does it look like I am?" He mocked me.

"Well just great, now I have to see more of you than I already do"

"Aw, cmon Ella, I know you want to"

I faked a gag and everybody laughed.

Halfway through the day we were already moving out, we left some of the big stuff and well just come back for them tomorrow.

The boys still stayed and helped us unpack at the new house. Luckily for me, they didn't ask why we were moving out. My mom was grateful enough to offer them dinner. They were more than thrilled, I can tell you that. Boys and food.

Dinner was pretty amazing with a lot of us. It was a different experience and good start at a new home. It was loud and lively, not like before when it was cold,lonely and just dead.

I thanked the boys and Jess when they were ready to leave so did my mom and dad.

****

You know what I've always wondered about? Is why was Jared suddenly all nice to me. It's creepy, I mean I do remember when I bumped into him and he was all snappy. Then now they're helping me move out of my house. This is why I don't trust.

So here I am, in my new room, new house, and also across from Jared's room. I just wish I don't have to see and hear his hookups. Oh dear genies in the bottles.

I went to take a peek at Jared's room. His window was open, I can see he had a little study table, closet and a big mirror. I thought girls only have that? I don't know much about Jared so I don't know what to expect from him. Well I guess were gonna find out sooner or later.

___________________________________________________

A/N: Here's another chapter! Thank you guys! Everybody who's supporting this book! I'm getting inspiration to write another chapter all the time.

Yaaaay! :)I'm just too happy that its gotten this far.