Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Adam's POV

I was out with Tiffany, just for our casual again. I don’t do relationships. Then right before we were gonna start I got an incoming call from Ashton, he was my right hand of them all so it might be important. I sighed and held up a finger to tiffany telling her to hold on a sec. I stood up from the bed only in my boxers and went to the other room to answer Ash’s call.

“Hello?”

“This better be important” I said slightly frustrated from the delay.

“It’s Carmella.” He said.

My silence was his cue to continue.

“She moved next to Collins” He finally said.

“WHAT?!” I growled.

“Yea, Mason saw them help her yesterday, he followed them and saw where she moved.”

“Great. Now my mood is all fucked up and Tiffany won’t take a no.” I said

“Sorry dude, should’ve told me you had a sesh going on”

“Nevermind. I want you to tell that one of them has to keep an eye on Collins and Smith. I still need her as my bait. I’ve waited too long for my plans to go to waste.”

With that, I hanged up. I was now in no mood to finish what we haven’t even started.

Seeing that this girl would break hell if I told her to leave, I just did a very quick one with her to get it done.

After she left, I was pacing in my room thinking why would she move next to Collins. Did they planned this? I need her, or maybe I can include Collins in this, I could get back at him for all this time. My dad cheated with his mom, and I was furious when I found out. I’ve hated him ever since.

I was gonna use Carmella to get back at what Brandon did to me. He used me as bait when he knew the cops were gonna raid the warehouse where we had a deal that night. I almost got caught, then he turned the tables, he told our boss that It was my fault we almost got caught, our boss almost killed me but he let me go. One day, when I found out that he was sent to the Rehab center, I planned on getting revenge. I’m gonna use carmella to pay for all the things he’d done to me. He put me through hell. Now, I wanna see how he will feel when I use his precious little sister against him. He’s gonna pay.

****

Carmella’s POV

I woke up this Saturday morning feeling a lot better. I had a lighter feeling in me, knowing that I’m in a new house, new walls, new everything. It makes me more comfortable. Not until I heard someone singing so horribly from next door. I groaned, why did he just have to mess up my morning?

Sugar!!!!!
Yes, please!!!!
Won't you come and put it down on me?
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympatthhhhyyyyy!!!

He practically screeched. I ran towards my window sill only to see him in his boxers dancing like a maniac in his room with his window open which was a little off for the song I thought.

“EXCUSE ME! Some people would actually like to enjoy the peacefulness of mornings” I said grumpily.

“Holy shit carmella! How much did you see? of the dancing I mean?” He stumbled turning around.

"Ew, I would definitely not watch you hump around. But the dancing pretty much all of it. And you’re a horrible singer.”

“Hey, I think I can sing very well thank you very much. And I was not humpin around! " He defended.