three

mm haha, uh, yuh. i suck at consistency.

• [Bel] •
______

"Bel," I flinched, looking up at the light that poured through the doorframe, and the dark silhouette of the creature that addressed me. Elias. "Why do you shed tears at an hour like this?" Gloved hands gently clear my cheeks, before drying my emerald eyes.

"Elias.." My voice was lost, looking into his eyes, red pupils meeting my own enchanting hues. I could feel him fall for me, his arms wrapping around my torso and lifting me effortlessly. "You're too light, I think. Perhaps, have you missed dinner?" He leaned his head on my shoulder, holding me flush against him as if I were his pillow.

I calmed down, looking down at him with sad eyes and a false smile. Wrapping my arms around him, I felt myself relax into his touch. 'I do not love you, for you do not love me. I wish, however, you find what you are looking for.' Gently petting him, I let the mage believe I was fully wrapped around his finger.

"I am alright, Elias." He hummed, taking me on by surprise and lifting me bridal style. My weak heart fluttered, small hands clasping onto his clothing as he turned towards the door. "E-Elias?" I was hushed by his eyes, a blush dusting my cheeks as I bowed my head with guilt.

- third person pov ;;

An ache pulsed within her chest, her eyes widening as she held her hand to her heart. Something was wrong, and yet again, those same stormy blue eyes made themselves present within her memory. Though, instead of being able to push the thought away, her world went dark.

She slipped into a deep sleep, going limp in a now panicking Elias's arms.

-

She stepped forward, walking along the darkness with wonder in her fragile heart. She felt weightless, as if there was nothing to worry about anymore, finding an odd sense of comfort in her skin for once.

"______?"

She called out, before the world around her spun and started to change to the scenery of a cold, dark lab filled with pitiful creatures. She was grabbed first and pinned against a wall, though it didn't hurt at all. Her green orbs found themselves lost in the same blue eyes that had tormented her so often.

"Joseph..."

"How do you know my name?" He calmed down, before letting her go and looking around like everything he was seeing was odd. "I don't know. I've never had anyone react to 'me' in one of my visions.." This peeked the silver haired boy's interest, before he nodded at his own revelation.

"You're a mage and seigh beggy, so that makes sense. This must be atro projection! Though bringing me here probably wasn't a part of your plan, right?" He glared at her glowing form, finding it ridiculous that he was seeing her again.

"I wanted to see you." She spoke simply, looking down at her hands, before nodding to his shocked expression. "Why?" He changed his look, now seeming more apprehensive and unwilling to accept difficult answers. "Why not?"

"...I could trap you here, human." Her grass green eyes widened a bit, a calm look on her face. "This is one of my first time's being referred to as a human. You called me that before too, right?" He frowned, slightly disgusted by any sentimental value she was placing in his words.

"Do you have no fear?" He spat, looking almost dumbfounded at her lack of guard. "No? You make me feel real." She stared at some of the things in the room that caught her attention, leaving herself open to attack. "Ironic." He mumbled.

"You're going to have to leave. Being away from your body for too long will kill you." She looked back to him, a little surprised. "Are you worried for me?" He looked personally offended, before gritting his teeth. "I don't care at all about you." She hummed slightly.

"But you saved me."

He flinched, before turning away. "Leave. And don't bother me like this again. I'll kill you." She sighed, before complying with his request and turning away.

She walked through to the black void she used to get there, with Elias's home in mind. When she arrived, she hovered above her own body, staring blankly at how peaceful she looked when asleep.

Soft long darker blue hair, pale skin littered with a few freckles. Her eyes closed, feeling herself sink back into her body.

- first person pov ;;

"Elias, I'm alright.." I sighed at his antics, a frown making it's way to my face as I avoided his figure. It got a little harder to be alone after fainting in his arms that day, and now he'd been requiring that I eat properly with them consistently. It was hard to keep up my guard with so much contact, but it couldn't be helped.

Either way, today was an especially bad day. The sun shone bright down on the world around me, filling me with the warmth I needed to get over this small bump. Small... Chise was to be bought today. I'd forced myself to become accustomed to this thought, this bitter feeling. I had to, or else it would consume me.

That didn't make it any easier. "I'll only be gone for a little while, stay with Silky until I get back. I'm trusting you, Bel." I groaned, but nodded, walking him to the door. He leaned down to peck my cheek, however I stopped him short by holding the sides of his artificial face, simply smiling at him.

His eyes widened, and due to having a human face, blush quickly dusted itself across his cheeks. "Good luck, Elias. Come back really quick, okay?" He nodded, turning around and walking off, before disappearing within the grasps of his magic.

The hand I used to wave goodbye fell to my side, a long and heavy feeling of Dread entering my body and consuming my being. I couldn't help but selfishly wonder about how her life would be in Chise's shoes, how much better it would feel if she were the one suffering at my convenience.

My eyes dulled as I stood staring out from the doorway, the bright day seeming to lose colour and become much more dreary. Why did every difficult day seem like night? I couldn't explain it even if I tried. "Silky, I'm going to pick flowers.."

I adjusted my simple old-styled dress slightly, throwing on a cardigan and grabbing a hat decorated with a small clump of blue flowers. Silky rushed over to me with a basket in hand, seeming never to cease amazing me with her preparation speed.

I held the basket in hand and smiled, petting her head. "Thank you. I won't be long. See you." I smiled as I slipped on my low heels and left the house, carrying myself down the path, then going off into the forest to my secret spot.

Should I go home..? I.. Don't know.. Maybe. I'll make my mind up after picking flowers.