Seventeen

*Avalon's POV*

'This all seems so real..' I thought to myself. What was I ever thinking, that Matt would ever date me? Why would I ever be pissed at Dylan? What did he do wrong? Did everyone truely miss me? Why am I asking SO many questions. That I should know the answer to. Those questions were not the ones I am more focused on.

The big question is why did Shane let me go? Even his name erks me. But the way he used me, makes me ill. All of his sexual disturbing ways got my blood boiling. The way he hit me added fuel to the fire. Every time he slammed into me, he spilled more blood. Every time he kissed me, part of me died.

Shane was not the one for me. Shane can't be the one for me. He couldn't ever win me back to convince this cautious, destroyed and innocent mind.

-Flashback; The day Avalon was kidnapped-

I laughed as Rayn ran up behind random people, shouting out lyrics to whatever song came to mind. The people she was currently behind gave her a few dirty looks.

Do you think she cared?

Well she didn't. Rayn danced to her own beat and swayed back and forth, chanting, "Oh yeah? Uh huh. Oh yeah? Uh huh! Wassup!?" Finishing it up with her hair flip-y thingy.

"Rayn! Leave those poor people alone!" I laughed, trying to be serious, as always, failing to do so miserably. She laughed and ran back over, "Well that was fun!"

"I'll definitely have to join you next time" I breathed out, exhausted from all my never ending giggles. Rayn laughed and picked up her bag of random items she bought and will most likely end up finding a way to use them.
As we walked we talked about her and J. J was one weird, cocky, and incredibly talented man.

"Should I ask him..?" Rayn asked me, biting her snakebite gently. I shrugged.

"You can't ask me about relationship advice. You know I'm still working on mine." She rolled her eyes to my complaint-type-comment.

I dropped my keys and went to pick them up as soon as someone from behind cover my mouth with a rag that had the scent of chloroform. I lost all consciousness and fall back on to the man or woman who stood behind.

-End of Flashback-

That was all I could remember, from that moment anyways. I sighed and rolled over, staring at a sleepy Matthew. He looked peaceful and quite comfortable. I'm glad to know he cares. I know they all do, its just he came to stay with me.

I didn't expect him to pass out though. I smiled softly. Slowly, I got up and walked to my closet picking out clothes to wear. The current time was 9:39 A.M. I'm pretty sure Rayn and Jorel were up. No one may ever know why they wouldn't be up. If they were still in bed, something bad could have happened. Then again I could be worrying over nothing.

I changed and brushed through my hair. My hair is a lot more thinner than it used to me. Probably because I haven't gotten to take care it in the time I was gone! I sighed looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes looked paler. I had dark bags under my eyes. Chapped lips. I definitely lost my summer tan from a year ago. I didn't think I could look this dead before. It was so.. unusual.

My mind wanted me to sit there and cry, my body ached for more sleep, but my heart wanted to feel the happiness I once had before. Le sigh.

"Babe?" Matthew called out, yawning softly. I walked out of the bathroom.
"Yes?" I sat down on the edge of the bed.

He pulled me down into his side and forced me to cuddle into him. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Whyyyyy???"
"Cos' I can now." He smirked cheekily at me.
My cheeks instantly flushed red. A bright red color, darn you red cheeks! Next thing I know our lips were connected into a passionate tiny kiss.

I pulled away, "you're cute" I giggled at him.

*Matthew/Da Kurlzz POV*

'You're cute?' I'm cute now??

"I don't wanna be cuuuute." I pouted softly.
Avalon laughed that laugh that made my heart swell, "Oh but you areee."