Six

I was at Rayn's house, Finally too. I opened the door and walked in side the place that seemed more of a home than any other place so far. "Rayn!" I shouted. I heard pounding on the stairs. I'm guessing she's running and excited to know what happened.

"TELL ME!! SWISSY WANTS TO KNOW!!!" she screamed excitedly in my ear.

I chuckled, "Okay. I got accepted. But a little bit after the audition it went down hill for me." I said.

"What do you mean?" Rayn asked me.

"Shane came and beat me again." I said in a shaken voice.

"WHAT THE FUDGE DOES HE THINK!!! HE CAN'T DO THAT!" She said a bit pissed. "Sorry Swiss"

I sighed and went to put my guitar in the guest room I was staying in. I walked back downstairs and sat on a chair in the dinning room table explaining everything. As I was telling her I burst into tears,"I hate this Ray." I sobbed.

"I know Avalon." She gave me a loving bear hug. I cried on to her shoulder knowing she's the best thing that happened to me. SHE was the one that got to stop cutting. SHE was the one who was there for me. SHE'S the best sister/best friend in the world. Everything we been through was worth the wait to find.

"Rayn promise me, you'll always be there for me. No matter what happens." I cried hugging her back tightly.

"I promise." She said and hugged me back tighter.

"Thank you," I choked out and withdrew from the hug, "I'm going to bed. I want you to meet a few people tomorrow." I said and got up. She nodded and I walked to my room.

**Next Day**

--Buzz Buzz-- My phone beeped the chorus of Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days. I stayed asleep for awhile until it went off of again. I gave in and woke up. I hit snooze and checked the time. 11:05 AM. That's considered morning for me. I got up and went to my bag and pulled out my clothes. I was gunna wear a white tank top that had large opening for the arms that showed the side of my black laced bra and had a midnight blue owl on the front, my green short shorts, and black high heels. I was told its suppose to be really hot today so I grabbed these by choice. I went to the bathroom and took a cool shower.

Once I was out I threw on the clothes and heels, put some make up on and did my hair. It was long hair I'll admit. I just braided it and put it to the side so it hung off my shoulder. I walked back to my room and called Dylan.

Dylan: I'm sleeping bitch!

Me: Whoa morning to you to Dylan.

Dylan: Wait is this Avalon?

Me: You'd be correct. But I guess your sleeping so I'll call later or tomorrow.

Dylan: No no! Its fine its just I have a major hangover.

Me: Awh. Frowny Face. I was wondering if you and J Dog wanted to come over and meet my sister.

Dylan: That'd be awesome. Where. do you live.

I gave him the address. I planned on setting my sister up with Jorel. And if happens it means I gave her what I owed her from forever. By being the best sister ever.

Dylan: Got it. I'll be over in a half hour.

Me: Yay. Bye Dylan.

Dylan: Bye Avalon.

I hung up and went downstairs. And skipped into the living room where Rayn passed out on in the middle of My Little Pony.