Four

I have been having a hard time with everything... I want to stop it but its hard. I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my bag and walking into her house. Something I have no problem with.

"What the hell is going on Avalon?" Rayn asked getting pissed.

"I don't know.. I can't sleep sorry." I gave her sad eyes.

She nods, "I can tell." I sighed and went on my phone looking for a job, Banker, Bank of America. No. Cashier, Stop & Go. No. I stopped looking in that area and a window popped up. "HI, HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD NEEDS ANOTHER/NEW GUITARIST, CLICK HER FOR DETAILS! Guitarist, Hollywood Undead? No... wait what!? I screamed so loud that it echoed.

"Av! What is wrong!?" She shouted.

"Hollywood Undead needs a guitarist!!!" she screamed.

"Go for it!" I nodded and got the details. All I had to do is audition and then wait a day. I guys I can ignore the school I alwasys wanted to go to but then Rayn would have to go to a school online or a different school.

"Rayn. I have to go to LA tomorrow."

"I know and I'm coming with!"

"But the school." I said looking down. She sighed.

"I'll apply later. When I'm ready. I'll be fine trust me." she said, "Your more important than that college." I smiled and gave her a bear hug.

"Thank you." I said and she hugged back.

But we had to leave now to get to LA. I grabbed my stuff and she grabbed her stuff. "Lets go."

~We left to the airport. We flew to LA and arrived in a day. Making today the day of the audition.~

Rayn and I have been in LA for a day all ready. I been practising the songs they asked us too. Which were Dead Bite and Lion. I had Dead Bite down pretty well. And Lion but I still practiced more so I'd most likely get in. I had good hope too.

"Ready Av?" Rayn asked.

I nodded and packed my guitar away. "Let me take a quick shower Ray." I said and walked to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. I got out and dressed myself into a white laced maxi dress with a brown belt. I put on my evergreen vest and applied a small amount of make up. My hair dried faster making it curly and light brown. I felt ready. I slid on my sliver sandles with three flowers on the belt part. I got out and grabbed my guitar.

I left for the stadium and waited in the back till they called me out. I was nervous! four guys walked out in tears, a girl left pissed off. Should I be worried? I shook myself a bit.

"Avalon Fallmen." They called my name. I took a deep breath and walked onto stage. I nodded to them and tuned my guitar quickly. They told to me to start when ever. I played Dead Bite on my first and then Lion. I hit all the notes and sang them quitely to myself. I guess they could hear me too.

"I like her. We have to accept her!" Kurlzz whispered to Charlie.

"So do I." he whispered in response. I finished playing and looked up.

"I WANT HER! SHE HAS TO BE IN THE BAND!!" Funny shouted. I blushed as they all agreed and talked about it quickly.

"Your in." Danny said with a slight nod. I was screaming inside. My dream come true!

"Thank you so much." I said smiling. I got my guitar packed. I gave them my number so they knew where to reach me and I left. Oh my gosh I'm in Hollywood Undead!!!