Two

When I opened my eyes I pictured being at Rayn's house or in her car on our way to college. But that's not what I seen. I'm in a hospital bed, with Rayn in a sofa on my right from my bed. She was sleeping. I sat myself up to get a view of what's at the foot of my bed. Yesh!!! It's my bag! I unzip my bag and pulled out my phone and my IPod. I put my purple ear buds in my ear and pulled a little Hollywood Undead. After a few songs it switched to Disturbed to Linkin Park. As I listened to Pour Me, my phone said I had two messages. One from Rayn and the other from Shane. Shoot. He's going to be ticked as much as I am towards someone.. I shook the thoughts of what he would do to me. I read Rayn's message that read, "On my way!" I checked when she sent it, she sent it after 3 minutes.

"Okay Avalon.. You have to read it.." I whispered to myself and opened Shane's message. I read it carefully. "You better get your arse back here you little A hole! If you don't I'll pay you a little visit..." It said. Shoot, shoot, shoot! This is all my fault! Four perfect months with him and this is how it's going to end? Heck no! He never seemed like the devil.. He always acted like an angel that came to save me from my depression. I stopped cutting and more for him. Turns out THIS is the biggest mistake of my life.. The Memories we had..

*Memory 1*

"I'm going to find you one way Baby!" Shane smiled and shouted at me. I small giggle fell from my lips. We were playing Hide N Seek since we were bored outta our mind. I peeked through the crack that separated the closets door. He was in the same room as me but was looking under the bed next to the bed and drawers. I smiled, "Haha," I whispered.

He looked up and located the closet. and held the handles and opened the doors, "Found you." He smiled and kisses my soft lips. I kissed back and giggled.

*End of Memory 1*

I sighed missing that day. It made me think I want to be with him forever. But I was wrong.. The song changed Toxicity by System Of A Down.

*Memory 2*

It was chilly out and we were walking around the streets, "Love, I feel cold." I said looking up to him.

"Awh." He said and pulled his jacket off and slid it on me, pulling me close to him. We stood there, leaning in every time we breathed till we kissed. It was a really romantic kiss. I loved it. He held me tighter and tighter every time. I felt a rain drop fall on my cheek, sending a shiver down my spine. I pulled away a second and looked up. It started pouring. I looked up at his eyes as he stared back. I connected our lips and kissed him softly.

*End of Memory*

Another thing I missed about him. His sensitive side. I sighed and turned my IPod off and phone and threw it back in my bag.

"What are you doing?" Rayn said and yawned.

"Nothing." I half lied. Thinking of my favorite song Black Dahlia. "All the same.. Sorry ohhh." "I used to be love struck now I'm just fucked up, pull up my sleeve and see the pattern of my cuts.." "And your tears all dried up now.. you just lay without a sound.." I thought of the lyrics over and over... I'm so stupid.