Eighteen

-Flashback-

*Shane's POV*

I was sat in my uncomfortable recliner, thinking of ways to win Avalon back. I wanted her to be MINE again. Or at least have the happiness we once had. Where all she did was laugh at my dumb jokes, kiss me on the cheek during my so called "adorable" phase, and helped me feel better after a long and irritable fight. The whole truth was, I loved her. I loved every part of her, her smile, her eyes, her laugh, her dorky personality, and just, everything. She changed me completely.

The thing I regretted most was the fact I couldn't tame my lust for her. I mean.. ugh.. mm. Yeah. I couldn't tame my thoughts towards her. I just didn't want to lose her what-so-ever.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I heard her cry. Damn, how loud can she get? To be fairly honest I didn't expect her to be this upset about me taking her away from all her friends and life. What was honestly so important about them that I didn't have? It's the one thing that made me feel so utterly insecure about myself. But why did it have to be??? I made my way downstairs to the basement where I have her chained up in.
To be fairly honest, I thought this would be an amazing kink for her but she doesn't seem happy with it. She's been crying since day one. It's been at least a few weeks that I had her here for now.

"Please.." she cried out, "Let me go!"

I chuckled, shaking my head. "I really shouldn't. I don't think I ever could. Why would I ever let you go? You ran away from me.." my statement made me feel so frustrated, "You left me without notice, you threatened to leave me multiple times. I can't let you go Avalon. I love you way too much to ever let you go." At that moment I had to fight my tears. It was true. I didn't have the heart to let the only person who loved me go. Not again at least.. Last time I let that person go, I was homeless and all alone. I didn't want my past to be the same again.

"Shane.. it doesn't have to be like this. Just please.. unchain me. I won't leave.. I promise." she begged over and over. Should I give her the chance? Do I even bother? I sighed.

"Maybe. We'll see." I said and walked back upstairs.

-End of Flashback-

*Matthew's POV*

Meanwhile after Avalon and I cuddled, I decided to actually get up and do something. No idea what I planned on doing, but I was going to do something.

"Babe?" Avalon said softly, "what are we going to do today?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Anything your heart desires."

"Then wake me up in a hundred or so years." She plopped down on her bed again.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, "I'll be right back." I told her and headed to my room to get dressed.

*Rayn's POV*

"I can't do this! I can't!" I huffed and placed my pencil down. I rubbed my eyes and sighed.
J wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"What can't you do?" He asked.

"I can't finish this drawing. I just... can't. It looks weird with faces, it won't look as great without faces." I growled to myself. Why can't this work???? Drawings!!! Cooperate with me for once.

Jorel chuckled, "You can do it, you just need a break. You have been working on it all night." He did have a point there.

"BUT IT'S ALMOST DONE," I pouted as I turned the paper in different directions. Maybe if I look at it differently could work?
Jorel stopped me from turning the paper and gave me a gentle neck kiss, while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

I sighed, not out of frustration but out of relaxation. His neck kisses are the best.

He pulled away smirking, "Better?" Of course it was. He knew it. I knew it. We knew it.

I still nodded and smiled at him. "Anyways. What do you have planned for today?" J shrugged his shoulders. Should've expected that.

"We should chill with Avalon." I suggested. He agreed and we ran up and pounded on her door.

"DO YOU GUYS EVER SLEEP?????" She laughed and got up and opened the door.

I shook my head, "Sleep is for the weak." We laughed, "Are you doing anything today?"

Avalon shook her head, "Not that I can think of."

"YAY!" I shouted and took her hand, dragging her downstairs. Today will be fun. Just wait and see Av.

A/N:
I am so sorrrrrry. I am trying to update more often but school. School sucks. I am not a fan of school. I might start ranting about it more often in my author notes :D love youuuuuu.