Eight

**Dining Room**

I wiped my tears and looked into Funny's eyes. "I trust you not to share this with anyone." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Never." I blushed and got up and walked to the living room with Funny. Jorel and Rayn were still cursing the game out and stopped for two seconds to laugh at each other. They were adorable. I totally shipped Jayn. They were in love and I could tell. Anyone could tell. I looked at Dylan, I could tell he liked me, they way he looks at me, treat me, hugs me, and talks to me.

I liked him but I wouldn't know if it would be a good thing to date a band mate. Would it? I pushed the thought away and sat on the couch. Dylan sat really really close to me. I blushed and shook my head in disbelief at myself.

In about five minutes the door had about three more people knocking on it. I got up and walked to the door. I turned the knob to find George, Matt, and Jordan. "Hey guys. How'd ya find me?" I asked confused on how they got here.

"Dylan texted us," Jordan held up his cell phone and looked at me.

"Ohhhh. Dylan! You have company!" I shouted to him. George laughed, "Do you mind if we come in? Danny will be here in a bit." I nodded opening the door wider for them to walk in. I went to close the door until Danny stopped it. "Sorry I'm late." he said.

"Its cool." I said. I let him in and closed the door.

Rayn introduced herself to everyone happily. Dylan sent me an apologetic look and I just shrugged. I walked to the couch which was now full of guys. Dylan grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap.

"So Ava," Johnny (George) started,"Do you mind if I call you Ava?" he asked. I nodded. Then he picked up from where he left off. "How long have you played guitar?"

"I've played when I was about 7. I probably stopped at the age 13 to play violin. Played violin till school was over." I answered.

"Really?" Matt asked.

I nodded, "I started to play guitar again at the age of 15." It was his turn to nod.

"Could you play us a song that isn't ours?" Jorel said, keeping his eyes on the TV.

"Yeah. Name one."

Dylan thought of one and said, "Welcome To The Family by Advenged Sevenfold?" I nodded.

"Ummm Porn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days?" Jordan asked. Again, I nodded.

"Whoaa....." they said obviously impressed.

"I also sing, dance, and play other instruments." I said. Rayn paused the game.

"She's an amazing singer. She dancing like something guys only likes, and plays drums, guitar, violin, piano, vola, cello, and bass guitar." Rayn said.

"That guys like, aye." Jordan winked.

I did a facepalm and wanted to laugh. "Let us see." Matt calls out, leaning back. I started to protest, but lost the battle.

"First one who gets "in the mood" owes me $50." I joked. They pulled their wallets out in case I really did. Perverts. I walked in the middle of the room. Rayn went to grab a few things while I stood there swaying my hips side to side with my hands pinned behind my head. I spun around and turned facing the other way and popped my bum out and shook it a bit. I turned around and winked. That's when I did a Beyoncé move, from the song "All The Single Ladies". I kept dancing and soon came to a stop. I looked at them in to see their reactions and got them wide eyes, and mouths opened in an "o" shape. I chuckled. I haven't danced like that since I ran away from home and got a job that caused me to learn to dance like that.

They pulled out a $50 and held it out for me. I took a 50 from each and went to the kitchen for a water bottle. I came back with all eyes staring at my bum. "Rayn!" I shouted. She came running sorry I was looking for something." She said and turned towards the guys. I waited for something to happen till Jorel stood up.

"Now what?" he asked.

Jordan stood up, "Lets go the club and party!"

We all agreed and got up.

~~~~~~

Hey guys! How's the story? I had to add the dance, because I was bored and was watching a movie that had something like that. At least nothing came off! Hahaha. I'll probably update tomorrow. Vote! Comment! Become my fan? Share!

-Trëy xx