Three

Song I was listening to in the car with Rayn was My First Kiss by 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha. As I was singing with Rayn, she turned the music down so I could tell her what happened. I could tell Rayn anything and everything! She's been there for me since at least before 7th grade. She was a year older than me, she's 22 now which makes me 21.

She has blonde hair, her bangs were rainbow colored, hazel eyes, and she's just perfect. Yes I know I'm talking about my best friend here but she was also my sister! Rayn is everything to me.

"What the hell!!! He really fudging did that!?" she shouted, still driving home. I nodded.

"It scared me Rayn. He never snapped at me, or abused me." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

She muttered something under her breath and then spoke to me, "Well at least he's done and gone."

"What do you mean?' I asked. He's not gone he's in my house. He's not done he's still going to go after me. I'm scared out of my mind.

"I meant we're done with him at the moment. He might come back."

"He will he texted me saying so!" I shouted over the music.

Rayn couldn't believe what I was saying. All I know is she pushed the thought away and started singing to Young. I sang along with her. But only the ending which was basically all I knew.

"I'm going to nap. Wake me once we're at your house." Rayn nodded and continued driving, as I closed my eyes.

**Dream/Nightmare**

I looked down at myself, I was wearing a comfortable Evergreen Tank top, black skinny jeans that fit perfectly, my rocker boots, a little bit of make up and my long brown hair and purple eyes. Yes purple eyes I wore colored contacts for fun. I looked okay for a girl my age. I looked around, the strap of my guitar was wrapped around me with my guitar in front in the position as like I'm about to play. The crowd was chanting, "Hollywood! Hollywood! Hollywood!" I was now standing on stage with Hollywood Undead. I was wearing a mask, it wasn't much. It was a simple dark blue mask with the word "AVA" on the forehead, and Green skulls on the cheeks. I felt unique and something beautiful.

~~~~~~~After Show~~~~~~~

Kurlzz came rushing towards me, "Babe! You did awesome for your first day!"

I blushed, "I thought I screwed up at the beginning of Another Way Out."

"You didn't! You did awesomely!" he said and hugged me as we ran off stage with everyone else I looked around.

"Where's Rayn?"

"Avalon, she di- died yesterday night.." I gasped as Dylan told me the news. This can't be happening!

**After Nightmare/Dream**

I was screaming in my sleep. Rayn finally woke me up, "Avalon!" she shouted. My eyes flickered open unsure of what happened..