Nine

We all gave each other looks undecided of the choice. Rayn and I never really been to one. 'Cause you know... we weren't old enough to then. Shane tried sneaking me in but always failed. Shane. Shane. Shane. God I miss him. But why?! I'm suppose to be over him. Matt got up and left to the kitchen, and he motions towards me. I was confused, why did he need me. I am so full of questions. I got up and followed Kurlzz.

He paced back and forth in the kitchen. What are you doing? I wondered. "May I help you?" I asked.

Matt nodded, "Yes you can actually, who was that? The guy who beat you yesterday." He asked. I was speechless. I didn't know if I should tell him or what. But I also knew whatever came from my mouth will just fly right out without thinking. This time is different. Next thing I knew it I was telling him everything that happened.

He stood there wide eyed, "Why would anyone do that to you?" Oh my gosh he said YOU. Not 'why would people do that to others.' I just shrugged.

"He hates Rayn for some unknown reason." Shane was one out of two guys that I dated and had a problem with her. I was happy with Daemetri. Daemetri Becker was my ex who loved having Rayn over, hangout, and chill with. I always have this thing with him. Whenever I say 'I love you' it always went to 'I love you more' or 'I love you to infinity and beyond.' It was adorable, I'll admit but it wasn't all that. He was like. best friend half the time. He never put anyone before me and Rayn. We were always first. The place I escaped from was the house he bought me. I loved him dearly. He was the one for me, I knew it. We all knew it.

"You okay?" Matt asked looking at me with tears streming down my cheek. I just shook my head and looked at him. He hugged me. I love his hugs!! I only got this one hug from him and I already knew it was and felt good. I smiled. Dylan walked in looking confused.

"Wnat happened Baby?" Dylan asked.

"I just told him the story." I answered as he placed soft kisses to my cheek. I giggled, "Stop."

He obeyed and hugged me from behind. I walked to the living room. "Okay lets go to a club." I said in a goofy voice which got everyone laughing with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets get jiggy with it!" Jordan shouted over the music. Well we looked nice. Most girls looked like sluts. Most guys look like perverts. I hate judging but it's true.

I was wearing shorts, a tank top that pushed my chest up, high heels, hair down wavey, and light make up.

Rayn wore a t shirt, jeans, hoodie, hair up in a bun, hat, and no make up. I wasn't paying much attention to the guys like I should, I feel like I'm babysitting them. --Facepalm-- I have a feeling that I'm going to do this for awhile.